conan obrien mentioning kermit

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
some of you may just roll your eyes at this information but here it goes..........
on this past fridays show of late night with conan obrien, conan talked about how kermit got a star on the hollywood walk of fame. he then said some of kermits muppet friends are not having good times like their pal kermit saying that big bird is now on newyork subways selling car batteries, grover is hooked on heroine, and bert is posing nude for gay magazines.
ryan

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yay, I love Conan. It should have been his show that Kermit was on instead of that idiot Kilborn.

Of course Conan has a good relationship with the Muppets including his appeance in Elmopalooza and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's appearnce in the new Xmas movie.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ben,

I fixed the link above so that it worked properly. Hope you don't mind.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, I wished I could stay up late (I can't physically) to see Conan. I mean, he has a great relationship with the muppets, yet does jokes like this. He actually does it funny.

I can remember when Conan was wirting for the Simpsons!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Man, I wished I could stay up late (I can't physically) to see Conan. I mean, he has a great relationship with the muppets, yet does jokes like this. He actually does it funny.

I can remember when Conan was wirting for the Simpsons!
You can watch him now if you have cable, he's on Comedy Central every weekday at two and seven PM.

Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Ben,

I fixed the link above so that it worked properly. Hope you don't mind.
Frankly, Phillip, I do mind, I am insulted, and feel betrayed by your blatent correcting of my link. Joking of course, To bad you can't see sarchasm in font. Thanks phil, for fixing the link.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Matthew Lillard is on conan obrien tonight, i read about it in the USA today paper today and it mentions it's a very muppet chirstmas movie, so i'm sure thats the topic they will talk about...it's on in an hour and 1/2 from now....no, i'm sorry, your too late...it's tomarrow morning now.

Zack)Rowlf the, ahh, these post never stay up to date, what if someone is reading this three weeks later??Dog.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Zack!

Dog gone, I missed the appearance, LOL. How was it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, don't worry Phil. You can still catch the show today 22 November 2002 at either 1 PM or at 7 PM over at Comedy Central.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Phil, i don't think was on to tell the truth now! I Watch the beging of the show and there was no mention of Mattew, adam Sandler was on and he wasn't listed in the paper. maybe a mix up in the press? i don't know, i didn't watch the whole show because they didn't say he would be on.