Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LOL! Wouldn't we? I imagine he's probably a very fun person.
Oh yes, I'm sure you're aware about that episode where Charles secretly plots pranks against Margaret with Hawkeye and B.J., while simultaneously plotting against them with her was written based solely on what a practical joker DOS was around the set.

Miss Miller is SEXY! XD Don't deny it! *chases after Snowth*
*Runs away* NO! I just want her adopted middle child is all!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I always thought that Princess Jasmine from Aladdin or Pocahontas were hot. They were VERY well drawn. I'm just waiting on a lady who says that she has a crush on ME. Since that's not gonna happen voluntarily, I guess I'll just wait here in my little corner and doodle.

Daniel

Redsonga

Reaction score
Cartoon/older live action (going from oldest to newest, I have never outgrown many of them)

Raphael of TMNT (The first live action movie was the first movie I ever saw at the movies)
Duffy Duck
Prince Phillip (from Sleeping Beauty)
The Wolf (from Canon's Red Riding Hood
Theodore
Brian Tanner (from ALF)
Robin Hood (the fox)
Allen Anderson (from Punky Brewster)
Peter Pan (as see in Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates)
Dodger (From Oliver and Company)
Cobra Commander
Thirty/Thirty (Bravestarr's robot horse)
The Beast (as himself, not when he turned back into a human)
Aladdin
Plucky Duck
Simba (as an adult)
.....and many many more. I think I have at least one crush from every Disney movie :smile:.

Real people crushes

John Ritter (sniffle :frown: )
Robin Williams (when he was young)
Dick Van Dyke (")
Christopher Lloyd (")
Takeshi Kaneshiro
Johnny Depp
Brendan Fraser
Alton Brown

cowgirl

Reaction score
I've always had a bit of a crush on Dick Van Dyke as Bert in Mary Poppins - bad English accent and all.

The biggest current crush is Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. That man is yummy!

I'm trying to think if I have had any crushes on animated or puppet characters and I can't think of any off the top of my head.

wiley207

Reaction score
For a while, the past semester at my college I had a crush on a cute talented girl named Christina, forget her last name.

And as for media, I have a crush on Maid Marian of Disney's "Robin Hood," as well as a smaller one of the lead fox Robin Hood. Don't they make a cute couple? :flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
{BUMPITYBUMPBUMP} O_O

I miss this thread! ;_; XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I swear for a small time I had a crush on Hilary Duff. But not anymore. Currently it's this girl in my maths class, who is only 1 seat away from me :flirt:
I'm not much of one for media (Or the opposite sex) , but If I went for a "Bromance" it would be David Bowie.

Kiki

Reaction score
I have a crush on this dude. It's the most weirdest thing though, he looks like a metalhead and yet he's dead quiet and works at this little chocolate shop, lol. :wink:
I also have a crush on the guy at my record shop. Everyone thinks he's a weirdo because he doesn't talk much (and yeah, okay, he sometimes wears purple crocs..) but once you get talking to him he's really nice. He's too old fer me though, lol, I think he's like 50 (he talks about the 60s and 70s alot), but he doesn't look a day over 30. :embarrassed:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I have a crush on this dude. It's the most weirdest thing though, he looks like a metalhead and yet he's dead quiet and works at this little chocolate shop, lol. :wink:
\
*Ahem* Me in a year's time lol....