Confessing Crushes...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know if I mentioned it, I did mention that I have a crush on Leann Rimes, but I don't know if I mentioned that I kind of have a crush on Drew Barrymore. She's just so hot in everyway. Not only does she look good but she has a great personality. Watch, I'd be the one who makes her crazy if I date her.

Daniel

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I must confess, there Is this redhead girl 3 houses down from me who I rather like... :flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm not much of one for media (Or the opposite sex) , but If I went for a "Bromance" it would be David Bowie.
Lol, don't blame you!
AWESOMENESS <333
Oh yes, I simply adore the guy! :flirt: This picture (from a 1970s Bowie concert) pretty much sums it up fer me. :smile: *Dreamy sigh*

XPPP Disney and their foxes...speaking of which...

<3MINE<3
Oh em gee, BR'ER FOX! O_O I love that guy!

Charlie Brown? Chuck? Charles? Brownie Charles? :confused:
LOL! Oh yeah, I remember that, good one!

unclematt

Reaction score
Bromance - Jim from The Office
Celebrity Female - The actress who plays Deborah on Dexter
Real Life - She knows who she is.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Bromance - Jim from The Office
Celebrity Female - The actress who plays Deborah on Dexter
Real Life - She knows who she is.
You do know the creepy thing about Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) on Dexter and her on-screen half-brother, Dexter himself (Michael C. Hall), were recently married in real life. Just thought I'd make a note of it. :eek:

Okay, so back to topic - even though I am happily spoken for, I do have a crush on the UPS worker who drops by the store for deliveries. It's a harmless crush, but I've never met someone that makes the same sort of spontaneous vocal noises as I do for no apparent reason. Also, this is one of the few very attractive UPS employees that are sometimes spoken about. Anyway, hope my better half isn't reading. :embarrassed:

But if the crush has to be someone famous, I'll still go with the all-purpose Kermit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I crushed a bug a few days ago... and guess what? I liked it! :insatiable:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
At the moment I have the world's biggest crush on one of my friends, whom I am truly madly deeply in love with. Whether she knows it or not ( I hope not) It has even driven me to write a...

Power Ballad. Yep. Uhuh. The sort of song that makes Bon Jovi money.
I love her so much.