1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

THINGS LIKE THIS ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL
    [​IMG]

muppetgem and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I have a thing for the new version of Harley Quinn:
    [​IMG]
    She's just SO pretty and was easily the funniest character in the movie.

3. Harleena

I also really like Little Mac...although I mostly know him through Smash Bros. My friend is really into the Punch-Out games though, so she knows like, all the characters. Meanwhile I'm just here thinking "okay so there's Little Mac, Glass Joe because he was in that Starbomb song, Sand Man because he was also in the song, that Hippo guy, and just straight-up Mike Tyson. Probably some others too." But back to the topic, Little Mac is just so darn cute!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

muppetgem and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  4. Harleena

[​IMG]
    *casually lets everyone know about my intense crush on the tomato boy*

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. Flaky Pudding

I would like to admit something I've been embarrassed about for a while. I've kept this to myself for a long time and I figured that I will "come out" right now on this thread. Here goes:

You know how I'm not a big fan of the Alpha and Omega movies? Well despite that, I had a crush on Lilly when I was younger! I absolutely hated the movie but she was just so darn lovable that I couldn't help but feel for her. She's pretty, sweet, kind, funny, and downright adorkable. Also I dug her emo haircut at the time. I remember even though I'm not a fan of the movies and never will be. I don't find them funny and I don't like the Romeo and Juliet ripoff of a plot, I will always like Lilly. To quote YouTuber Bobsheaux who also doesn't like the movie
    "Who doesn't wanna give her a hug?"
    [​IMG]
    With a face that sweet, even the haters wanna hug her!

Whew, glad I got that off my chest.

muppetgem, Harleena and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  6. Harleena

Don't be ashamed! At least you didn't have a crush on a clock from a crappy British web series.

7. Flaky Pudding

Now I have a crush on a pink chipmunk from a crappy American webseries, LOL! :D

8. Harleena

The clock is weirder, IMO.

MikaelaMuppet and Flaky Pudding like this.
  9. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

Pretty much anyone voiced by Steven Blum. TOM, Spike, Sub-Zero, Orochimaru...

MikaelaMuppet and scooterfan360 like this.
  10. Flaky Pudding

I'm never able to watch a game show without developing a crush on one of the female contestants. My most recent game show crush was a girl on the fantasy game show, The Quest who in my opinion was adorkable. I need help, LOL!

11. Luke kun

Solid Snake, enough said...

12. Flaky Pudding

The girl that I previously had a crush on left town recently so now I'm not going to get to hang out with her anymore, :sigh:. I've been missing her all month and hope she has a wonderful rest of her life.

13. Flaky Pudding

Am I the only boy who didn't have a thing for Megan Fox at one point in my teenager life? I've always preferred cute nerdy-type girls

14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've never seen the appeal of Megan Fox, never. I don't even know what it is about her that I can't get passed, but I just never found, and still don't find her to be attractive at all.

scooterfan360 and Flaky Pudding like this.
  15. Flaky Pudding

I was watching That 70s Show earlier (which I'm actually beginning to really like), and I have to say:Mila Kunis is incredibly gorgeous. She is without a doubt the prettiest girl on the entire show. I know she voices Meg (my least favorite Family Guy character), but I'd be lying if I said I don't find her to be extremely attractive:
    [​IMG]

16. Flaky Pudding

I have a new Happy Tree Fanon crush. Sweet little Mimi the rabbit, I don't know why I like her but I just really have been in love with her lately (even though she's not a canon character, and you know, a cartoon rabbit):
    [​IMG]

17. Luke kun

Very, very, subtle one on Bob from ReBoot

18. Flaky Pudding

Wow, a thought hit me this morning. If I was a Happy Tree Friends character, I would get around. No seriously, I have a crush on all 4 of the canon girls plus like 3 fan made ones. Wow, maybe I'm a rare version of a furry where I get intense crushes on Happy Tree characters or something weird like that. I remember when I was 12 playing the crazy fighting game Mugen where you download fighters (people have made ones like Ronald McDonald, Peter Griffin, Fat Albert, Obama, Homer Simpson, Teletubbies, even Harambe has been made in Mugen), but either way the game had Giggles as a playable character. I didn't watch the show back then (I was actually kind of scared of it;the eyeball stuff bothered me back then), but I remember having a crush on her back then as well simply because of the video game. She was one of the characters in that early teenage stage of my life that got me into girls and I still love her to this day! :)

19. Flaky Pudding

This is a video of Mugen by the way (Giggles isn't in this one though):

20. Luke kun

Luke Skywalker.