Confessing Crushes...

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
Fluffy, my friend, (and in no way looking to start a war here, especially in a love-based thread!), I think what Beakerfan was saying was not that the word should not be directed as Miley in specific -- but should not be used at all! There is simply no call for using such language here at MC, or ever anywhere...for that matter. (Something to think about...If you had a daughter, girl, wife, or mother...would you want people to use that word to define them?)
Im going to have to agree..

and to take it a step further, equating a girl to a "wh%e" because she danced on a pole is WAY off..she's a girl at that age..they do crazy stuff..

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thank you Heralde, you put that very nicely.
Aw thanks, no problem. I mean we've all had moments where we get annoyed and say things we shouldn't. And I'm definitely not picking on anyone in particular. It's just important to take a step back sometimes and remember what they said on Muppet Babies, "Be careful, words can hurt." :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
okay. i apologize for calling miley a whore. i am publicly apologizing to miley. i didnt mean to start a whole conversation about it. i gotta watch what i say sometimes. i'm bad at that. sometimes i just need to shut up.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
okay. i apologize for calling miley a whore. i am publicly apologizing to miley. i didnt mean to start a whole conversation about it. i gotta watch what i say sometimes. i'm bad at that. sometimes i just need to shut up.
No worries, we've all been there, we're all human. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and if this were a tv show, this would be the moment where a Very Valuable Lesson Is Learned, everyone apologizes and goes out for ice cream before the closing credits!

So we now return to the dishing on the HAWTness level of people we'll probably never meet...is it just me or does anyone else think David Deluise (Muppet Show/Muppet Movie guest Dom's youngest son who currently plays the father on Wizards of Waverly Place] is one of the sexiest men on television today? Yummy!