Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's okay... these methods are all cliche, and very unorthodox... and I sure would hate to have to hire someone to tickle you until you wet yourself, so we'll settle this in a more mature, civilized manner...

*Tackles Uncle Matt, and starts choking him*

TELL ME OR I'LL KILL YOU! ! !

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Besides, the last time I PMed someone over this matter, I was actually threatened if I told anyone, lol.

Not that I'm saying that you would, lol.

Besides, I'm simply pestering you about it because my eccentric gene is really acting up tonight.

unclematt

Reaction score
Besides, the last time I PMed someone over this matter, I was actually threatened if I told anyone, lol.

Not that I'm saying that you would, lol.

Besides, I'm simply pestering you about it because my eccentric gene is really acting up tonight.
And I know you are really curious:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am, but not to the point I'm actually going to ask you privately about the matter - like I said, the whole thing about me pestering you about it in this thread is because I'm feeling even more eccentric than usual tonight and this is kind of like scratching a dog's belly when he's especially happy/excited about something, lol.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am, but not to the point I'm actually going to ask you privately about the matter - like I said, the whole thing about me pestering you about it in this thread is because I'm feeling even more eccentric than usual tonight and this is kind of like scratching a dog's belly when he's especially happy/excited about something, lol.
I like having my belly scratched. :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like having my back scratched.

Then I like to have it popped, lol.

And of course, having my ears cleaned out almost has a rather theraputic touch to it, I don't know why.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I like having my back scratched.

Then I like to have it popped, lol.

And of course, having my ears cleaned out almost has a rather theraputic touch to it, I don't know why.
Boys are weird... :rolleyes: