Confessing Crushes...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, I'll give you that.

Girls are weird too, for the record... but that doesn't mean that boys aren't weird at all 'cause they are! :stick_out_tongue: Nyaaaah!

*sticks out her tongue, then runs away*

unclematt

Reaction score
That means you like him.

Your user name should be MrsD'Snowth

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That means you like him.

Your user name should be MrsD'Snowth
Dude, that ship has sailed a long time ago, lol. I don't think anyone still thinks of us like that anymore, though I can remember planning on taking advantage of the idea, lol. :shifty:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
YES and I would NOT let you do that for April Fools! In retrospect I guess it wouldn't have been so bad but at the time I just thought it would be awkward... it certainly would have been funny!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No, we weren't, we were just the best of friends, but we were going to pretend to be for April Fools, and I didn' want to because I knew people would get confused (like you now, haha)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:halo:

And now we can't even pull it off if we tried because everybody knows about it now! XD

When I think about it now though, I think everybody would've seen past it... it's like ever since the whole "I don't like Kathy Greenwood anymore" prank the year before, everybody's got my number now -- my announcement on my blog about Universal wanting to strike a movie deal with Steve FELL FLAT this year. :frown:

I should've taken a hint from George Constanza and gone out on a high note while I had it, lolz.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw it's okay! You just need to play to the right audience, that's all.

(Oops, topic has strayed a bit now...)