1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

What if I mentioned I wanted to do some things with Ivanka Trump?

If you get where I'm going.

muppet maniac likes this.
  2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I used to feel the same way about Tara Strong. She has the cutest, prettiest voice I'd ever heard in all of animation

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you still feel that way about her?

4. Flaky Pudding

Yes. She's VERY pretty as well. Not to mention, she voiced a lot of my favorite childhood characters (Timmy Turner, Angel from Lilo & Stitch, Raven from Teen Titans, etc.) :)

5. Flaky Pudding

Giggles is no longer just a crush. We're married now:
    [​IMG]
    Just kidding :)

6. Flaky Pudding

My current voice actor crush is Sarah Michelle Gellar. I've never seen Buffy though, but the fact that she's a regular on Robot Chicken and is best friends with Seth Green is enough to make me like her.

muppet maniac likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

Seth Green is good looking also.

8. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Don't forget Dil (Rugrats), Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Numbuh 3 (Codename: Kids Next Door) Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Truffles (Chowder), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic) and many, many others. ;)

9. MikaelaMuppet

John is 69 (almost 70), and I was watching Pound Puppies last night. He guested on the show as the voice of Mayor Jerry and even as an older man he still sounded pretty cute and sexy to me.

10. Flaky Pudding

Wow, that's awesome :)

muppetgem likes this.
  11. Flaky Pudding

I watched Pound Puppies one time because John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender from Futurama) was on there and I thought it was a pretty good show.

12. muppetgem

I really liked the 2010 Pound Puppies. Pretty underrated show if you ask me. The 80's Pound Puppies was good, too, I just preferred the newer version.

13. MikaelaMuppet

You should see Squawk which was the episode that I saw with Larroquette.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  14. Flaky Pudding

I have a question:How do you feel when the character you love gets killed off? Does it make you just as sad as if any old character died or does it make you especially depressed? Although it's not official, I had a TERRIBLE thought this morning. Giggles may have been officially killed off. Here's the reasons why I think this (again, just a theory. But still):
    -She hasn't appeared as herself this entire season but........she has appearanced in dream sequences and pictures in the background
    -Toothy was shown looking at a picture of her and crying in one episode. Why else would he do that, unless maybe they had some thing going we don't know about and she broke up with him off camera or something like that.
    -Her last official appearance showed her clinging to life at a hospital. Because this is Happy Tree Friends though, this probably means nothing.
    -Her last appearance was also the only time she's ever been voiced by the woman who normally voices Flaky. Voice actor changes aren't always a good thing in the world of animation.

So yeah, I'm probably not even close to accurate because of how the show has little to no continuity. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Giggles is just on a brief vacation or something and will be returning next season. Where in Time is Giggles Sandiego? lol jk

15. Flaky Pudding

OMG! I'm sooooo happy right now! The guy who created Stacy replied to my post in which referred to her as my "waifu". He said:
    I'm flattered about how you feel about Stacy (I'm her creator btw).
    Wow, that is VERY awesome :)

16. Flaky Pudding

I completely agree with this statement
    [​IMG]
    I'm not even gonna say which one I'm referring to. Because if you've read my posts before, you probably already know which one I'd like to snuggle.

17. muppetgem

It's Giggles, isn't it? ;)

18. Flaky Pudding

Yes :)

19. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Y'know? I've recently developed this crush on Mindy Kaling.

20. Flaky Pudding

Wow! Thank goodness we have the fanfiction episodes! Giggles is probably dead right now. The writers of the real show confirmed that they will have Cuddles and Toothy go on a date next season. Why else would they make an episode where Giggles' longtime crush/stalker (he has a billion pictures of her on his wall. That sounds like a stalker to me) suddenly becomes gay. I'm going to miss seeing her on the show, but hey as long as we have fanfictions I'm guess I'm coo-coo-cool with that (if your wondering why I'm saying it that way, it's a reference to The Orville. An episode aired a few weeks ago where Seth pronounced cool that way and I haven't stopped saying it ever since lol). She will live on through fan works. Trust me, this isn't the first time this has happened. A similar situation happened when I liked Scratte when I was younger. She never appeared in any of the other Ice Age movies (only as a figment of Scrat's imagination during the siren scene) so I assumed she probably died after Scrat jerkishly abandoned her in the dinosaur world. But fanfictions helped tremendously and it felt like she never even left :). I'm just sad right now because I was just getting over the death of my beloved dog Rooster and now although she isn't real, I lose the one I'm affectionate towards as well.