Confessing Crushes...

unclematt

Reaction score
I was just curious. The two of you should get together.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm spoken for! :wink: Also I'm kind of the old-fashioned type, I wouldn't date someone over the computer. We're just bosom buddies, but maybe in another universe we dated! More likely we were siblings though... it's just that kind of relationship. ^_^

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never mind... Pep ziffeled me! ><

But still... how DID this thread end up becoming the Muppet Central Dating Service?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Man, how did this thread end up becoming the Muppet Central Dating Service?
ROFL, oh man, worst idea ever.

"Um hi, I'm an obsessive fan of a franchise that was already considered old by the 80's; I like long walks on the beach, muffins, and non-sequiturs. PENGUIN!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

"Um hi, I'm an obsessive fan of a franchise that was already considered old by the 80's; I like long walks on the beach, muffins, and non-sequiturs. PENGUIN!
And Kleenex, don't forget your unquenchable fondess for Kleenex! :stick_out_tongue:

As for me...

"Hi... I'm uh... 6'3''... with... dark, wavy hair... piercing blue eyes... rippled six-pack abs and huge biceps... I like riding around in super-fast convertibles and I'm the captain of my college football team. In my sparetime, I like to get ripped at the gym and accidentally step on little kids in the park on purpose... and if you will, please ignore this gland trouble I have in my nose as it continues to grow longer for some reason..."

unclematt

Reaction score
Never mind... Pep ziffeled me! ><

But still... how DID this thread end up becoming the Muppet Central Dating Service?

I disagree I think it is a great idea. MrsPepper, How long have you been with your man?:confused:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Bringing this back to celebrity-world, even though i've been a One Life to Live viewer since 1992 i've never really had a crush on anyone from the show even though there's certainly been no shortage of eye candy over the years - the closest i probably ever came to a crush was Nathan Fillion (currently the lead actor on Castle) back when he was Joey Buchanan in the mid-90's. But for the first time i've really started to get a major crush on one of the actors - Scott Evans who plays Oliver Fish.

I mentioned earlier in the thread i get more attracted to more "everyday" looking people over people who are more conventionally "good looking". Scott is certainly in that category - he was first brought on the show as a comic relief minor character, a tech-geek who worked for the police force, but has become more of a well-rounded major character. He still carries an element of his initial dorkiness which makes him more adorable to me. The guy's in good shape and looks REALLY good in shirtless or tank top/underwear scenes though again it's not the "conventional" soap stud look - it's clear looking at him that as far as the Llanview Police Department goes, he's more of the tech squad than brute force. Add to that the fact that both his character and the actor in real life is gay and again some major bonus points!

Top all that off with his character just going through all manner of personal defeats and heartbreaks lately and i can't get through an episode without wanting to reach through the tv screen and give him the hug of all hugs.

So currently that's Scott Evans and David Deluise from Wizards of Waverly Place - pretty rare for me to have two major celeb crushes at the same time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Acts as MrsPepper's overpaid celebrity bodyguard*

That'll be all thank you, now I kindly ask you and your photographers to be leave MrsPepper alone, she's trying to head over to the premiere at this time.

unclematt

Reaction score
*Acts as MrsPepper's overpaid celebrity bodyguard*

That'll be all thank you, now I kindly ask you and your photographers to be leave MrsPepper alone, she's trying to head over to the premiere at this time.
I see how it is. You can badger me andI can't ask a few little questions.:coy: