1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I liked pretty much every girl from Zoey 101 and Victorious back when I was a teenager (except for Jade because of how she's a bully).

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Well, I won't lie when I say I've always had a thing for goth chicks...

3. Flaky Pudding

Well, my stance on this one has changed completely. Recently, Lucy (who I kept referring to as Lucly for some reason) and Giggles made up & became best friends.........now I like her. Pretty ironic that when Giggles starts warming up to her rival I warm up to the character as well.

4. Flaky Pudding

Here's an awkward one from my childhood that I've been too much of a p***y to admit until now. It's none other than the anti-Hello Kitty herself:Happy Bunny
    [​IMG]
    She's cute and sarcastic, what's not to love?

ConsummateVs likes this.
  5. Flaky Pudding

I can not remember the name of this character but when I was a little kid, I had some weird fascination with a character from the game Reader Rabbit. She was a squirrel (I believe, well I'm pretty sure she was a rodent of some sort) who would pop up randomly whenever you click on something. The details on this character are very vague but I remember her being one of the first animated girls I thought were cute. Although I can't say for sure because I barely even remember this one, the fact that I was obsessed with that ONE short level of the game that features her probably implies that I had at least a small crush on her.

6. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Guess what? It's been like 3 or 4 years and I still can't get over my crush on Hush.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DANG ATTRACTIVE??? HE IS A FRICKIN' CARTOON CHARACTER!!!

7. LittleJerry92

Well, there's always the term waifu's and hubby's, sooo....

8. ConsummateVs

Then I guess that makes Hush my hubby, just like how Giggles is Flaky Pudding's waifu. ;) #absolutelynoshame

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  9. Flaky Pudding

If it makes you feel any better, I've been into Giggles for two years by now.

10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

When I was a really really little kid, my first cartoon crush was Daphne from Scooby Doo:

Even at that age, I was amazed at how they always managed to draw her so anatomically correct, especially dem shapely legs. Hurrr.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  11. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

She do got nice legs tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Incidentally, when I was about five, I do remember having a slight crush on younger Daphne from A Pup Named Scooby Doo.

D'Snowth likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

When I was younger, I had a crush on Screech from Saved By The Bell.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Alot of Grey Desile voiced characters I've had crushes on (Daphne included).

(I know she had others before but it's just a general statement).

14. Flaky Pudding

I took swimming lessons when I was in 5th Grade. Let's just say that seeing my already attractive teenage swim coach in a bikini each day kind of messed with my head during those early puberty days.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  15. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is true! I don't know if it's just her voice or what, but, man...

16. LipsGF4Life

LipsGF4Life Well-Known Member

I'll say I'm still a Zoot lover, but I've grown to have strong feelings for Lips as well...so I'm in love with both Zoot and Lips. They're both of my BF's

17. Flaky Pudding

Well, I was right. It's officially 2018 and I'm still madly in love with Giggles. She beat Gabi on the list of long runners, let's see if she can go even further and beat Scratte which trust me is gonna be hard considering she's the champion right now lol.

18. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Here’s a picture of the actor who played Bob Webber on Phineas and Ferb (along with several other roles).

[​IMG]

19. ConsummateVs

Okay, I have a new one to confess. Hector from the Pixar movie Coco, when he was alive (though his skeletal form was cute, too). I thought he was pretty handsome, though I didn't tell my mom that cause she prolly woulda thought I was weird. :o

20. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

I have a crush on Desiree Casado and Emma Watson from Harry Potter... I would love to meet them someday... :)