Confessing Crushes...

Kiki

Reaction score
I was just watching MCC last night and I have to admit it, Steven Mackintosh (Fred, and he also played "Lucky" in an episode of The Storyteller) is quite hawt in my opinion.
Eh, can't argue with you there. And the fashion/hairstyles of that era were pretty smexy in my opinion. x3 Like... for dudes, the massive sideburns (I sure wish sideburns would make a comeback...) and the top hats? Grrrrrowwwwwwl. <3

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have a few crushes. I'm not gonna say WHO to protect the innocent ladies that might hear them(on here or any place else. This site has eyes you know)

Daniel

hoopless

Reaction score
i've developed a new one in the form of a "princess", and though it will probably not make it past friendship, she wants to have a Muppet movie day with me. Can't wait.:flirt:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have a new crush.

Kristin Chenoweth. She is beautiful and she can sing and girls that can sing are hot.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, I concur with that Kristen Chenoweth crush. But if you're looking for sexy older women, I'm gonna go with Meryl Streep. That's not creepy is it?

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Not at all, Daniel. Even I find Meryl Streep incredibly attractive. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her, but I do think she's awesomely gorgeous.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For that note, I simply must admit that I find Sally Field and Lindsay Wanger both still looking wonder, even in their advanced ages.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
John Cusack is dreamy *sigh* :flirt:

So is Link from The Legend of Zelda. (the Twilight Princess Link especially)