Confessing Crushes...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
yeah it was......... But I found it entertaining :wink: (I am so bored....)
*gasp*

She's bored!

We SIMPLY MUST do something to lighten her mood!

Scoot, bring some music. Andy, bring some clown shoes. Beeber, you provide the food. Chris, bring the fireworks. And Luke, round up all the neat looking guys and chicks, and bring a hot-tub from the other thread.

*sigh*

I guess we can't ask Emmy and Jackie to provide Muffins, and sented envelopes...

Oh well.

Bea:zany:regard

Beebers

Reaction score
O.K., I have Pop-Tarts, all flavors; broiled lobster tails, lobster bisque, home-made crab-cakes, filet mignon, greek salad, popcorn, lemonade, home-brewed beer both with and without the ingredient some do not approve of LOL, and chocolate pecan pies for dessert. Will that do? And if my dance floor is done we can all go dancing now.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
O.K., I have Pop-Tarts, all flavors; broiled lobster tails, lobster bisque, home-made crab-cakes, filet mignon, greek salad, popcorn, lemonade, home-brewed beer both with and without the ingredient some do not approve of LOL, and chocolate pecan pies for dessert. Will that do? And if my dance floor is done we can all go dancing now.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
Zee dance floor is finished!

Ooooh, food!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Okay, I've managed to secure a pair of clown shoes for everyone, but the circus has to have them back by midnight tomorrow or I might lose my deposit... Ah heck, if you want to keep them, I'll forfeit the deposit!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
awww you guys are sweet, you make me smile, something I havnet done today (im sick and Im stessed, but thanks to you guys no longer bored!!!) :smile: Love ya all! :flirt:

Beth C

Reaction score
I've had *LOTS* of crushes over the years.

Most of them from TV shows.. couldn't really get into getting crushes on cartoons.

Ok... Here's my list.. PLEASE don't laugh.. I'm embarrassed enough but what the heck.

From Krofft Superstars: Fy and Fum from The Lost Saucer.. (Oh how I wanted to be with them!)

Dyna Girl - From Electra Woman and Dyna Girl ( I wanted to BE HER!)

Mork from Mork & Mindy

Ralph Hinkley from The Greatest American Hero

Automan - well from Automan.. ( HEY - He glowed!)

Michael Knight - Knight Rider (Black leather man.. woo hoo!)

Bo & Luke Duke - Yep.. them Duke Boys was hot!

There were a few soap opera men as well.. Jean LeClerc stands out the most.. He played Jeremy Hunter in All My Children..

Ponch & Jon from CHiPs (wooo - men on motors!)

Star Trek TOS - Kirk and McCoy.. (back then they were cute!)

Star Trek TNG - Data and Riker and Q! (Yes, I'm strange!)

Star Trek DS9 - Gimmie ODO.. YES!

Star Trek Voyager - Tom Paris.. mmmmm

Star Trek Enterprise - Jon Archer!

Quantum Leap - Uh.. seeing how Archer is Sam Beckett.. I'll take HIM!

Matt Lilliard from Scooby Doo Movies

and last but certainly not least - GIMMIE THOSE JEDI BOYS.. OBI-WAN and QUI-GON!!!

Varied taste I had and still have.. no?

~Beth C