Confessing Fears

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There were honestly only like 2 episodes of Courage I remember scaring me.

The quilt club ladies and the cat with that mask.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only episode I remember being scared of was The Tower of Dr. Zalost, and it was mostly because of the music and the visuals of the tower moving on those robot spider legs.

....i was a very strange child in what scared me or not. I loved Fred.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Also when I was little, I was scared of this scene from A Muppet Family Christmas:
(At 28:59)

I dunno, I didn't like how Miss Piggy's face got all dirty and messed up. Like I said, I was a sensitive child. :smirk:

Any Del

Reaction score
Also when I was little, I was scared of this scene from A Muppet Family Christmas:

I dunno, I didn't like how Miss Piggy's face got all dirty and messed up. Like I said, I was a sensitive child. :smirk:
Well we're all afraid of different things so you shouldn't be ashamed of that. I was afraid of Freaky Fred's girlfriend and King Ramses when I was a child.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I'll also be honest.

Deep voices used to kind of creep me out. So did high pitched noises.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Reminds me of when I watched "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and don't come back!)" for the first time, and when they're watching the Laughing Bunnies movie on the plane and one of the bunnies gets hit in the face with a pie. (The yellow color and texture looked like vomit to me).

I was also a weird kid lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit, I used to be a little scared of the Lethal Lava Land painting.

Sorta looks like Giygas, honestly.