Confession Time

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. I don't know what to think. The really funny thing is I used to call you Sargey as an affectionate nickname thinking you were a young girl. I wouldn't have done that if I had known the truth. It wouldn't have seemed right to me probably. Although on the other hand I used to call Snowth Snowthy without a second thought, but then again most everybody else seemed to do that anyway. LOL

Sarge even though this comes as a big surprise to me this doesn't change my feelings about the friendship we had for many years. If we ever meet in real life I'll be delighted to call you my buddy as always. I feel as if I've lost one friend who was special to me in her way but gained another friend who I appreciate for his even greater specialness.:smile::big_grin::laugh::excited:

Oh and by the way. If this is an April Fools joke it's a good one though I'm assuming it's true since you are still sticking to it. In any case I am still your friend forever Sarge.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I seriously thought this was an April Fools joke.

I know what it feels like Sarge. I had a similar kind of thing.
When I started out here, I was also very careful not to give out any personal-info, so I basically made up a fake name. After a while, when I made very close friends here, I wanted to let them know the truth, but I've known them for so long, it was hard to say. (Luckily, everyone took it well and understood. And yeah, Mitchell is my real name, I haven't made that up. :wink: )

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok...before this thread gets even more out of hand and before I get any more pms from people...

1. YUNA AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER. We are only together in the ROLE PLAY. I do not have any feelings for her other than as a friend. I do not talk to her outside of this forum. THAT was the April Fools...

2. The big huge elaborate story up there, was mostly posted for my own amusement, HOWEVER, there is a bit of truth in this thread. Now, as for the question of whether or not I really am a male or female? This thread is coming from the person who says they are a gender changing demon. Quite honestly, I enjoy keeping my gender ambiguous and playing mind games with people. It's really up to you to decide what I am. I've posted two pictures of "myself." For all you know neither of them looks like me and I just made something that looked good. Yes, I have made a bunch of posts saying I was a girl. But are they true? That's for you to decide. How much do I act like a girl? Not a lot...

I am just a talking, faceless head on the internet. I can make up anything I want about myself. You don't know if its true or not. Whatever I am in real life does not matter. What matters is that I am me. And things recently in my life have finally made me realize that. Of course, my mom has other ideas. She hates it that my hair is always a greasy, stringy mess. She hates it that my bangs are always so long that they are in my face. She hates that I occasionally dress punk, complete with spikes and chains. She hates that my wardrobe consists of all black, grungy looking tshirts. The one time I suggested me painting my nails black (you know, fits with the punk look :stick_out_tongue:) she nearly blew a gasket. But I shouldn't be trying to make her happy. I shouldn't be trying to be something I'm not because other people will think better or differently of me. I need to just be me....and I wish it hadn't taken me so long to realize that.

Funny story. I was at Walmart with a friend helping her look for shoelaces. I was dressed completely punked out (I'm pretty sure I was even wearing my black jeans that day) and wearing sunglasses. My friend goes to the bathroom so while I'm waiting for her I decided to just go and see if I could find the laces myself. And I swear the employee running that section was following me. Like what am I gonna do? Steal a box of shoes? Yeah, i don't know what this has to do with anything what I thought it would lighten the mood :stick_out_tongue:

All of that said, I DO want to be identified as a male from now on...