1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Connie Stevens Pilot

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by David French, Jun 5, 2015.

1. David French

David French Active Member

Does anyone know if the original January 1976 edit of the Connie Stevens Pilot episode of TMS still exists in full? If so, does anyone know of a copy floating around somewhere?

2. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure It is availible to be seen at the Paley Center for Media in New York. Speaking of which, I just saw the original edit for the Juliet Prowse episode there about 2 weeks ago. It was awesome, so many things were different from the modern Muppet Show we know today.

3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that only the Juliet Prowse one is there.

4. LaRanaRene

No, I think they have it there. They also have a lot of other Muppet Show episodes.

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

They only have the Juliet Prowse one. I intern there, I know what they have/don't.

6. LaRanaRene

Oh. I guess I stand/sit corrected then ;) they should have released the original edits on DVD, that would have been awesome.

7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I hope to someday see the Original Edit of the Juliet Prowse episode of TMS! :)