Contacting Phil Chapman

zns

Reaction score
Hi. I know that this is probably a very unusal thread, but there is something that I need help with that is Henson related. I'm not sure if someone like Phil Chapman could help me but I don't know who else to turn to. It's about a program I'm looking for that aired years ago and I don't know who else to ask about it. I once tried to contact him, but I don't know if he can respond back or not. That's all. Like I said, it's nothing serious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps it would help if we knew what Henson-related program you're looking for.

zns

Reaction score
It's the CTW special "Out to Lunch". I know that I already have my wn thread about this, but I thought that I would try one last time to see if anyone knew where I could find it. I wasn't sure if Phil knew the best place to look.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The best way to reach me is by e-mail through the forum. Thanks.

zns

Reaction score
I just sent you an email last night Phil. Thanks for letting me know what to do. Please email me back as soon as you get my message or whenever it's easiest for you.

zns

Reaction score
Hey Phil. I just want you to know that if you can't email me back, I understand. I know that you must be an extrordinarily busy man with family and everything else. Also, if you don't know where I can find the "Out to Lunch" special, I understand that as well.

If you still want to email me and let me know, that's fine. If not,that's fine too. Thanks anyway though.