Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Henson posted some more info on Facebook concerning the contest...

1. It is okay to submit a design from another medium than a drawing or painting - a sculpture, puppet, etc. is okay if you submit a high-res photo.

2. Your submission should be art original to you - no clip art or style guide art incorporated directly into your piece.

3. Regarding the merchandising, the winners' art will be potentially incorporated into things like apparel, stationary, mugs, etc.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
I would freak if I got to go to that 30th anniversary party! I REALLY want to meet Karen Prell and tell her I love her!!! Red was my first friend when I was 3!

bandit

Reaction score
Awwww! So do it! Submit something so you can have that chance.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
I would freak if I got to go to that 30th anniversary party! I REALLY want to meet Karen Prell and tell her I love her!!! Red was my first friend when I was 3!
Thanks Bandit! Someone likes me LOL

NO seriously three things would happen:
1. No sound comes out of my mouth, only a big doofy smile
2. I start to cry hysterically
3. I go full on- fan tourettes and repeat I love you over an over again or burt out something dumb and talk really fast and sound insane

I would have to write my questions down on an index card so I don't forget!

bandit

Reaction score
*lol* Wait wait...No you can't do that. We WANT Karen Prell to keep this up for as long as she can...not worry about some random chick boiling her bunnies. Hmmmm....

You could always take a Benadryll or something before ya go.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
*lol* Wait wait...No you can't do that. We WANT Karen Prell to keep this up for as long as she can...not worry about some random chick boiling her bunnies. Hmmmm....

You could always take a Benadryll or something before ya go.
LOL Benadryll- No I'd be on my best behavior- "tea party version of me" as I call it! I wouldn't let you all down

bandit

Reaction score
Nope! Doesn't look like it has to be. So if you're more comfortable using another medium, then you've still got a good chance.
I'll bet, if you get really creative with your submission, you stand a better chance. Think outside of the box.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Thanks Bandit! Someone likes me LOL

NO seriously three things would happen:
1. No sound comes out of my mouth, only a big doofy smile
2. I start to cry hysterically
3. I go full on- fan tourettes and repeat I love you over an over again or burt out something dumb and talk really fast and sound insane

I would have to write my questions down on an index card so I don't forget!
MOST likely #1 would happen- I would just have a big doofy smile!