1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Yoda Man

Yoda Man Member

Thanks for the kind words, guys!
  2. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

I can't figure out how to post a picture on here, all I see is a white box with (IMG) in it when I try to post it here. So I'll just post a link to it that I've posted on DeviantArt & TalentHouse. The "Insert/edit image" button here asks for an image url, but it doesn't work. How are you guys posting your pictures???

http://tomfraggle.deviantart.com/art/Fraggle-Five-30th-Anniversary-Jam-Party-320777581

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa7035591fd746d2461029349f0595ae/595

My Description:
    What do Fraggles do when there is an anniversary? They get together and party! Laughter, music, fun, games, & radish cake, there's definitely a party going on here in Fraggle Rock!

-----

This is what I have submitted to the Talent House Fraggle Rock 30th Anniversary Contest, which ends on August 14th, so I'm cutting it close getting this in on time. With a lot of real life issue taking my time away, I wasn't sure I'd complete it in time. I wanted to draw the background, but don't have enough time left to do it, so I just used this background they provided for the contest that we could use.

Below is the link to Talent House, if you want to vote on it.

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa7035591fd746d2461029349f0595ae/595
    Yoda Man likes this.
  3. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Wow! This is great artwork you did, Enginerd. I have always been dreaming of peace and tolerance. Those are the two things I always want for myself, family and for my friends. I do support your artwork.
  5. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Guess I've missed a couple of these. ^_^ Looks great, guys! All of you are really cranking out some quality pieces. Good luck to you!
  6. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Dose anyone know where the artsite of the website the contest is holding?
  7. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

My humble little offering...​
    [​IMG]
  8. Collgoff

That is a great one!
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And there it is. :coy::dreamy: Been waiting to see what you'd bring to the table, sir!

Also really loving yours KermieUK!!!
    jvcarroll likes this.
  10. Collgoff

I have my picture for the contest on the internet today!
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh wow! I would love to see it. Pleaseee?
  12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

As always, AWESOME, Jamie!! It seems similar to the Muppet Theater you made. :)
    jvcarroll likes this.
  13. Collgoff

Oh that's of you, I wish I could but I can't find the art site of the website where the contest is taking place.
    Like the others can!
  14. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

;)
  15. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Great job Jamie! I cannot wait until voting starts and I can view all the entries.
    jvcarroll likes this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I also like how your art uses the same colors. It's so simple, but stunning!
    jvcarroll likes this.
  17. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I had higher aspirations, but simple is good.

I can't wait to start voting. We should post a short list of MC entries on one page so we can better support each other.
  18. Tom Fraggle

How on earth on you guys getting your artwork to display on these forums???????????????????

I can't get mine to come up. What am I doing wrong? At least I could post links, but all I get is that stupid "IMG" message when I try to display it. What am I doing wrong???
  19. Tom Fraggle

I listed the link in my post on Sunday this past weekend. Guess it got overlooked. But, if you haven't already submitted your artwork, the deadline has passed. Voting starts tomorrow.
  20. Tom Fraggle

Good luck to everyone who entered! Can't wait to see all the submissions on Talent House tomorrow when voting begins.