Cookie Counter

ceecee

Reaction score
Did anyone else have one of these? It's from about 1985. It's a computer thing with Cookie Monster. It's yellow plastic, with a raised blue plastic Cookie Monster. It has buttons for numbers, as well as two arrow buttons. There's a couple of different things you can do with it.

1) You can count the number of cookies.

2) You can add cookies

3) You can subtract cookies.

4) Or you can play a game, making Cookie Monster juggle cookies (using the arrow buttons).

I found mine the last time I was at my parents house, and started annoying my mom with it, just like I used to. The Cookie Counter makes noise : ) Little beep noises, a happy song when you get an answer right, a somewhat scary song when you get an answer wrong.

I think Fisher-Price made it. Did anyone else have this fun little educational toy?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Oh! I loved that game! I must still have it at my house - I think that I will have to dig it out when I get home for winter break so I can play with it! It is such a fun game!

ceecee

Reaction score
I love looking for my old stuff when I'm at my parents house. I was actually looking for my Smurf A.M radio when I found my Cookie Counter. I never did find the radio though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wished I could do that (look for stuff )but since I live w/ them and all my stuff is either upstairs or in my room. I have quite of stuff of SS. I just wished I wouldn't get stuff so much off ebay or stuff I find at retail stores but I still have fun looking at my stuff that I box up.

dmapes

Reaction score
Cookie Monster Cookie Counter

We had one and I absolutely loved it! Our house burned down in 2001 and it was one of the things we rescued, but somehow in the several moves since then it was lost. I found your note when I finally decided to try to locate one online. If you run across one for sale, let me know. It was a delightful little toy. We mostly played the juggling act!

Did anyone else have one of these? It's from about 1985. It's a computer thing with Cookie Monster. It's yellow plastic, with a raised blue plastic Cookie Monster. It has buttons for numbers, as well as two arrow buttons. There's a couple of different things you can do with it.

1) You can count the number of cookies.

2) You can add cookies

3) You can subtract cookies.

4) Or you can play a game, making Cookie Monster juggle cookies (using the arrow buttons).

I found mine the last time I was at my parents house, and started annoying my mom with it, just like I used to. The Cookie Counter makes noise : ) Little beep noises, a happy song when you get an answer right, a somewhat scary song when you get an answer wrong.

I think Fisher-Price made it. Did anyone else have this fun little educational toy?