Cookie Monster eats Guy Smiley at the Bakery

Dantecat

Reaction score
:smile: Hey Ssetta,Everybody,What happens in this segment?I heard this sounds pretty funny and I would really like to see that segment on the computer please.(The TV Version)I wish this would come at least next year or two! :wink: :crazy:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow! Now there's a skit I never would have remembered on my own, but as soon as I read the transcript it all seemed so familiar and recent. Thanks for the funny memory!

:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I most indefinately remember Cookie eating the I in Mikes... the rest I forgot.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
After cookie monster eats the I in Mikes, he grabs ahold of Mike & eats his bo TIE! I remember at the end of the skit with everyone running around and Mike asked Guy Smiley about the pie and cookie monster said, "SEND ME THE BILL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really did not like cookie monster eating things you can't really eat and I think he needs a lesson on table manners.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mmmm... okay... you do know that eating other things and being wild IS the character of Cookie Monster. If he were well behaved, he wouldn't be memorable, no would he?

Dantecat

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :frown: Hey Mister Fred,I know you did not like that but i wish they could show this again on the newest sesame street episodes for a special occastion.If they do, I would really like to see it and record it because I collect all of the muppet clips from sesame street. but always the old episodes i do! Hey Ssetta did you say you have this skit because i would really like to see it.How do you like it?I'll still see it if you like it or not.Besides Isn't there the one where a lady mistakes Cookie Monster at the deparment store for a coat? I'm interested about that one too!Thanks!

Censored

Reaction score
Mister Fred said:
After cookie monster eats the I in Mikes, he grabs ahold of Mike & eats his bo TIE! I remember at the end of the skit with everyone running around and Mike asked Guy Smiley about the pie and cookie monster said, "SEND ME THE BILL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really did not like cookie monster eating things you can't really eat and I think he needs a lesson on table manners.

I thought you didn't think all the editing was necessary, Mister Fred. In September, you posted a message stating that there was too much editing of skits, like a kid eating with her bare hands in "Everybody Eats". You said that a good parent shows their kids what is right and wrong. Have you changed your mind?

ssetta

Reaction score
Yes, I do have it, it's in show #3079. Do you have anything to trade??