1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cookie Monster & "Lost"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Cookie Monster is the Monster on Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddiing but on my "Lost: Season One " Dvd Set

there is a "On the Set W/ Jimmy Kimmel" from late night ABC Show
    and he is asking everyone who the monster is he gets to the "Craft Services Guy" ( He takes care of feeding the cast and crew) and he hand Jimmy A COOKIE jimmy says " For some reason this feels like a clue" a min later he is signing off for the segmant and you hear a growling he looks back and says scared " Cookie Monster" cookie monster what are you doing here
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*gasp* I KNEW IT!!
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Hah hah... I have a blog online that supposedly is written by a puppet and he complains that there are no puppet characters on Lost.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it was part of th Jimmy Kimmel show