Cookie Monster Loves His Cookies

minor muppetz

Reaction score
(Cookie Monster walks behind a brick wall, which has a plate full of cookies on top of it)
Cookie Monster: Dum, dee, dum, dum... (notices cookies) Oh, boy! Cookies! (sees sign, which reads "Free Cookies") Cowabunga! (eats all of the cookies in the way that cookie monster normally eats cookies)
Harvey Kneeslapper: (entering) Hey, I have a question for you...
Cookie Monster: Oh, no. Me know what you up to. You probably gonna ask me a question and then slap a letter or number on me.
Harvey Kneeslapper: Uh, no, not this time. I promise.
Cookie Monster: Okay, what question?
Harvey Kneeslapper: How do you feel about those cookies that you ate?
Cookie Monster: Oh, great! Me love cookies!
Harvey Kneeslapper: You say you love your cookies?
Cookie Monster: yeah.
Harvey Kneeslapper: Well then, if you love them so much, why don't you marry them? (starts laughing as music plays in the background. He leaves and after the music ends, Cookie Monster turns his head to the audience)
Cookie Monster: Me would marry cookies, except me keep eating them.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:smile: This is another cute short story minor ol' pal.
I love the way you're presenting Harvey as a character well known by the rest of the main sesame cast.
When Cookie was concerned about Harvey slapping a letter or a number on him I could easily imagine why. Just picture the pain and trouble of Cookie trying to pull it off and taking some of his fur out as well. OUCH!:big_grin:

Keep it up mate. You're so clever.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
When Cookie was concerned about Harvey slapping a letter or a number on him I could easily imagine why. Just picture the pain and trouble of Cookie trying to pull it off and taking some of his fur out as well.
If Cookie Monster were concerned about the pain of taking his fur out by pulling a letter off his chest, then maybe Prairie Dawn should start putting the letter of the day on him just so he won't want to eat it (unless pulling his fur off would be worth eating the letter). :stick_out_tongue: