Cookie Monster's Impossible Challenge

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Guy Smiley: Hello, friends, I am Guy Smiley, and this is The Impossible Challenge! (the title appears on-screen) Tonights contestant is Cookie Monster.
Cookie Monster: Hi!
Guy Smiley: Are you ready for your impossible challenge?
Cookie Monster: Of course.
Guy Smiley: Okay. (lifts a lid off a plate of cookies)
Cookie Monster: COOKIES!
Guy Smiley: Tha's right! You have thirty seconds to not eat those cookies.
Cookie Monster: Oh, what an impossible challenge.
Guy Smiley: We'll start it now. (clock starts ticking) Can he do it? can Cookie Monster go thirty seconds without eating those cookies?
Cookie Monster: Ohh, ohhhh, getting hungry. Please tick fast!
Guy Smiley: Time flies when you're having fun!
Cookie Monster: Oh, then me have fun! Me think me will play a game.
Guy Smiley: You're already playing a game, and you've got approxmately 14 seconds left.
Cookie Monster: Oh, me must not eat cookies! Me must win prize! Oh, what is prize?
Guy Smiley: You will win those cookies!
Cookie Monster: Oh, well, me still get cookies eithe rway, so COWABUNGA!
(Cookie Monster starts eating the cookies right as the buzzer goes off)
Guy Smiley: Oh, it looks like it was a tie, folks.
Cookie Monster: Me eat cookies! (eats more)
Guy Smiley: Well, that was my show. We'll see you next time, when I apologize for this show.
Cookie Monster: Yummy!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Episode 2

Guy Smiley: Hello, everybody. I am you favorite game show host, Guy Smiley, and this is not your favorite game show. Now, yesterday, I hosted a terrible game show called The Impossible Challenge. And it stunk. We had to see if my contestant could go thirty seconds without eating a plate of cookies, and the prize was the same plate of cookies, so if he lost he still won. Not really anything to win for. And my sponsors told me that they wasted a lot of money. In fact, I own 19 percent of the company that sponsored the show, so I wasted some money. Anyway, I've been trying to figure out whose fault it is. It can't be the hosts fault, because I am the host. It can't be the producers fault, because I am the producer. It's not the fault of the creator, because this show was my idea. Maybe it's the sponsors fault... uh, no, I own part of the sponsors. I know! It's the contestants fault!
Cookie Monster: (entering) Leave me outta this! (leaves)
Guy Smiley: Uh, right, right. Well, you know what? I shouldn't play the blame game. I shouldn't blame anybody but myself. It is my fault. The whole dang thing is my fault! And I'm sorry. Hopefully, you'll see a better game show next time, like, uh, "The Blame Game"! Hmm, that sounds like a good show. Well, untill my next game show, so long!
(cut to Oscar watching the show on TV)
Oscar: Wait a minute! He chose not to blame anybody? Oh, what an outrage. He could have blamed the network! Oh, man, and this episode started out as an improvement over the last one. Ugh! I'm going to complain to the network and the sponsors.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
For those who didn't get the refference, episode two was a refference to a game show from the early 1960s called You're in the Picture. It was hosted by Jackie Gleason, and involved the contestants putting their heads inside actual paintings and having to guess what paintings they were in. Jackie Gleason realised that the show wasn't very good before the first episode even ended, and for the second episode, instead of playing a game, Jackie Gleason apologized for the terrible show, trying to figure out wo to blame.