Cookie on Martha

travellingpat

Reaction score
Cookie Monster will be on Martha tomarrow

Check your local listings

BEAR

Reaction score
It was awesome! And as far as the rumor about changing his name, well we heard it from the monster's mouth:
"One cannot live on cookie alone, but me not change me name to Brussel Sprouts Monster!"
That was genius!!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Im mad lol im the one who pointed it out but my tape screwed up....youtube anyone?

Thanks llol

BEAR

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Im mad lol im the one who pointed it out but my tape screwed up....youtube anyone?

Thanks llol

Sorry. I didn't record it.:sympathy:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
"One cannot live on cookie alone, but me not change me name to Brussel Sprouts Monster!"

OMG!!! That had to be the funniest thing I've ever heard from cookie monster!!! That made me laugh!

tutter_fan

Reaction score

OMG! That was Hilarious! That has to be the funniest thing that cookie monster ever said! HILARIOUS I TELLS YA! HILARIOUS!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Delete the 7th post there, mods! I didn't mean to double post!

Drtooth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
It was awesome! And as far as the rumor about changing his name, well we heard it from the monster's mouth:
That was genius!!
I love how SA is doing damage control for that stupid media sensationalism. I was a little worried at the beginning when he was acting uberhyper and such, worried the live performance wouldn't be too good, but it was great. I like how Martha plugged the new disk set and cookie replies "Well... me not know much about that!" guess they didn't tell David about it. ANd I loved the call back to him eating the whole truck (the Genie in the toothpast bit).

All and all worth sitting through that interminable portion with Tom Arnold.... eeewww.

BEAR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I love how SA is doing damage control for that stupid media sensationalism. I was a little worried at the beginning when he was acting uberhyper and such, worried the live performance wouldn't be too good, but it was great. I like how Martha plugged the new disk set and cookie replies "Well... me not know much about that!" guess they didn't tell David about it. ANd I loved the call back to him eating the whole truck (the Genie in the toothpast bit).

All and all worth sitting through that interminable portion with Tom Arnold.... eeewww.

Or maybe the reason Cookie responded that way is to play the idea that Cookie Monster doesn't know he is on a television show. He acted the same way last time he was on Martha when he questioned the lights and cameras. Just a thought. Hope this helps.