Cool Kermit Big Fig

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
From the listing it says it was a Disney Park exclusive. Not sure what these go for, but a BIN price of $1000 for a broken piece is crazy.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever forgotten about a really cool piece o Muppet merchandise I don't have yet. I can't believe I forgot about this, If I remember correctly it cam out about the same time as the Muppet Palisades Action figure line. I remember trying to order it online but being a park exclusive and all made it very difficult to find online and I never ended up ordering one and then... I forgot about it, I still can't believe it

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I feel like I've seen this before. Looks cool, but way too overpriced! :eek:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have a pic of myself with one of these at the Disney store in New York. It was either 2006 or 2008.
Not sure how much it was new but as its flocked and people had been touching it, the condition wasn't great!!
Disney also put out a large figurine of Kermit sat on a Corinthian plinth, I think this item is also rarely seen now?? It was for his 50th celebrations and come with a certificate of authenticity.

Chris

Slackbot

Reaction score
I was stumped at first, and guessed it might be something about offspring of Kermit and Piggy. You know, 'bouncing baby fig.'