Cool Muppet artwork I found

RedPiggy

Reaction score
A description:

The background (what little you see of it), is the brick wall of backstage. On the top-left, that orange cat with the black eye patch is covering his ears as he sits on a thin gray shelf. In the top middle, you see a pair of sandbags held up by thick ropes. On the top-right is a sign which looks like it may say "Stage Door", but the right half of it is off panel.

Thog is in the background left, playing a silver flute/clarinet-looking intrument (sorry, it's been awhile since my music class days ... it's held to the side instead of in front). Link is in his Pigs in Space costume, apparently singing, in the background to the right.

In the middle of the group shot, the Swedish Chef is showing his "okay" gesture on the left. Scooter, drawn with some strange angles and proportions (though still basically on the mark), is playing a small wooden guitar sitting atop Rowlf's tall brown piano. Kermit can be seen on the right, peeking from behind the piano.

In the foreground, Beautiful Day Monster is in the lower left corner with mouth agape. Rowlf, also drawn a little off-model like Scooter (in the sense that some some corners are strange and he has really thin shoulders), is happily playing the piano. Camilla is in front of him, holding a lyric sheet, singing proudly. On the right is the blue Boppity Frackle, also singing from a lyric sheet.

I liked this picture, though it's strange that everyone besides Scooter and Rowlf are really dead-on.