Cool Muppets Fleece Throw-Blanket Kits at JoAnn Fabrics!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So right after my Boy and I got our new Build-a-Bear Kermit's in Reno yesterday, we went to JoAnn Fabrics to pick up plushie-makings. As we were looking, I noticed an endcap display of 40% off fleece throw kits, and among them found some awesome Muppet throws! They only had two: Kermit Master of Ceremonies (as seen here on AllPosters), and another one with a New York City-style skyline, with "The Muppets" underneath, and head-shots of a few characters. The backs of the packages didn't show any of the other designs that they produced, but I was really hopeful to find one of the Rowlf print by the same artist (it's on the page linked above). Sadly, I didn't find one, and now I'm kickin myself for not getting the Kermit blanket, ha ha.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who might like this kind of thing, apologies if this news has been previously posted (searched, didn't find anything). Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Awwwsweet! I have to swing by JoAnn's today and see what they're charging! Thanks for the heads-up! :news:

--------------

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh, I passed on the Kermit blanket, though I wish I didn't, lol. Anyway, the original price was about $28, and then they were 40% off that price, so maybe somewhere around $17? Be sure to check your local JoAnn's! :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! I really like those better than the one they had at Walmart. Although the one at Walmart had Walter.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Passed on the kits, but bought up all the fleece with the allover Muppet print they had (not the one shown above in this thread) -- about 5 yds of it. Keeping half for myself to make a binkie. Yay Muppet fabrics!

---------------

Hubert

Reaction score
I saw those a couple weeks ago, never even crossed my mind to post it here. I didn't end up getting any of the kits, instead I got a different fleece, the kind you get off of a roll with Muppet faces on it. It's very nice, so I guess you should check that out too.