Cory Fan Club

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
why roker.com isn't that just weird............Do we need a whole website of him..... now we need a cory.com!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
why roker.com isn't that just weird............Do we need a whole website of him..... now we need a cory.com!
Well, Im hoping to launch my own site here soon...

but I cant believe it...less than 24 hours almost til the new year...still so much to do...awww.

Anyways, my manifesto/declaration shall come soon on the state of things...change is definately in the wind! ^_^

Luke

Reaction score
I kinda have to agree with Quinn - an obsession with a fat black TV weatherman could be considered slightly worrying .... but then again it's Cory and in that case, nothing suprises me. :big_grin:

He sounds like a nice guy, but then it's always the nice ones you have to watch in TV. He probably gets all kinds of strange requests !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I kinda have to agree with Quinn - an obsession with a fat black TV weatherman could be considered slightly worrying .... but then again it's Cory and in that case, nothing suprises me. :big_grin:

He sounds like a nice guy, but then it's always the nice ones you have to watch in TV. He probably gets all kinds of strange requests !
Well we all have our eclectic inside jokes online(*cough Britney, penguins* cough) Heh...it's all about portals, cactus top hats, and tumble weeds!

At any rate...shifting gears from my 3am humour, I am giving my annual end of the year state of the union anf reflection soon. Cant wait to hear your reflection/look forward thoughts!

beaker

Reaction score
the shape of things to come

Well...we are just a mere hours from the new year...

I just wanted to say unlike all the previous recent New Years eras(including the turn of the millennium) I want everyone to make their future burn bright.

This is my declaration, my document...my manifesto and state of the union.

I want the end of cynicism, jadedness, misanthropy, apathy, angst, 'been there done that', 'ho hum', Eeore mentality,
and all the other corrupt cancer that spilled over from the 90's.
Weve been kept in this 90's cell for too long.

Instead, I want the unillateral rise of triumph, optimism, love,
ideas, new thoughts, imagination, wonder, innocence and creativity.

I am hoping 2003 starts off where the last great year ended...1989. I just consider 1990 through 2002 a diversion limbo era. 2003 I believe is when things finally take off.

To everyone...may you make your future perfect, and make
the impossible possible in dreams and goals.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Cory - i shall be adressing the nation tommorow with my look back at 2003, it was a mamoth research task, i hadn't quite realised that just so much had happened last year. 2001's was a five minute job !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Thanks Cory - i shall be adressing the nation tommorow with my look back at 2003, it was a mamoth research task, i hadn't quite realised that just so much had happened last year. 2001's was a five minute job !
Can't wait to read it Luke! I think it is our responsible duties as looked up to ardent Muppet fans to lay the groundwork for what was and what is to be for everyone.

Btw, got any new revelations for us?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Btw, got any new revelations for us?
Yup, i'm not wearing ANY pants ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
If anybody out there can cheer me up...man down, man down!

*me, whose New Year is off to a terrible start*