Cory's Meeptrix custom figures & poster!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey all! Well, in the tradition of Arnie's customs, here's some scans of my first Muppet Palisades custom vartiants...
neo Beaker...Bunsenorpheus...in...
THE MEEPTIRX!
(just click on the image for bigger pic)

http://profiles.yahoo.com/rivetbadtz

also, here is the final, brand new and improved
The Meeptrix poster!

http://profiles.yahoo.com/beakervogt

enjoy! And lemme know what ya guys think!

.:.:beaker:.:.
meep the unmeepable

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooooooooooh

Very cool. I might tint Honeydew's glasses, but you have done a spectacular job!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Cool. Nice look of vinyl. I agree with James though...you oughta paint Honeydew's glasses black.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Very cool. I might tint Honeydew's glasses, but you have done a spectacular job!<<<

thanx! yeah, luckily the glasses were already black(i think the retail version is brown?) but i didnt wanna mess with making his glasses all black. i'm also finally more happier with the new meeptrix poster design. i didnt like the last one i made, this one looks more like the newer posters.

oh, in case Ken sees this...any chance i could get into fanantical friday? ^_^

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You can always instert tinted acetate in the back of the glasses - you can find it in craft stores. It would look really cool and be removable!

Luke

Reaction score
Wow - these are great - home run Cory !

I agree about the glasses and yeah look around for a bit of what Jamie suggested - i think you were right to not actually paint the insides black.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Wow - these are great - home run Cory !

I agree about the glasses and yeah look around for a bit of what Jamie suggested - i think you were right to not actually paint the insides black<<<

thanx luke! yeah, i think black sticker things on the back would work for a tint effect, the glasses actually come off i learned, as theres little holes they go in.

now...what i cant wait for is janice and scooter to come out.
as i wanna custom janice into trinity and scooter into 'agen scooter' for a complete meeptrix set! hehe

beaker

Reaction score
thanx! yeah, Im scratching my head trying to figure out which movie variants to do next...maybe a Fight Club variant? Tho Im not sure who I could see as Tyler Durden...hmmm

Beauregard

Reaction score
Um...Cory, you still got these pics? I wanna see!