Cosby Show ep. "Cliff's Nightmare" this weekend...

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Hey kids!
Just thought I would give you all the heads up that the Cosby Show episode titled "Cliff's Nightmare" which features the Muppets will be on Nick at Nite (Nickelodeon) this weekend in the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday-
4:30 am & 7:30 am
Sunday-
12:30 am & 3:30 am

These times are eastern. Which means I am too lazy to calculate the times for the rest of you. Check your listings.

I have been trying to catch this episode for years. The last time I saw it in it's entirety was when it was originally aired in 1989, ever since, I have only caught the end or the middle to the end.

I am sooooo setting my VCR :excited:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
YES YES!! *goes to set up the DVR now* YAY for you Bubbadog, and yay for DVR'S!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Acctually, I saw this episode the other day as the unedited network version with the two minutes that were removed out for syndication. But they still left out the sean where he first went into the hopsital and saw digit. But thay hsd the saxiphone scean where Vanessa was playing with this jazz band and all these trippy notes were dancing all over the scren and they were all loopy and drunk and kept changing colors. And the one where olivia going was bossinga all these men sitting at this round table in the eighteen hundreds ( one of them being Matt Robinson). And I think the fire fighter scean was longer, too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh cool, I was just thinking I wish they'd repeat that again. Great muppet appearance and one of the best Cosby episodes, especially for the regular actors. I remember seeing it when it was first on TV, such a surprise!

Skye

Reaction score
Awesome! I've never seen this before, and it sounds totally rockin'... I'll definitely try to catch it!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the Muppet episode of The Cosby Show is on right now on Nick at Nite, 1:30am (EST)!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't think so. I noticed Nick and Nite makes quite a few edits. I copied it from N@N years ago and I'm still trying to figure out what all I'm missing.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I heard the episode itself wasn't a favorite among viewers of the Cosby Show back in the day.

*When Cliff has to do an operation and Gonzo and Digit appear, I think Dr. Bob (aka Rowlf), Piggy, and Janice should have been there instead of Gonzo and Digit as a reference to the Muppet Show Veterinarian Hospital sketches.