Cosby Show Muppets

kansasteen14

Reaction score
hey everyone did anyone else see the Cosby Show with the muppets? well I have some questions:

I figure most are made up but I also thought some are from JHH which I have never seen,so here are my ?:

is the character who takes all of Cliffs money an actual character?

who is the one who trys to cut cliff at the end of his dream?

does the doctor at the beginning have name?

and does anyone know the person who is doing sweetums voice? thanks everyone

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Been a while since I've seen the ep, but I'll be darned if one of the Muppets in that episode wasn't Digit!

-Kim

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Luckily, I just happened to see this very episode on Nick@Night just a few minutes ago.

The guy who takes all of Cliff's is from JHH and is named Leon. I think he's a Kevin Clash character.

Digit is the one who tries to cut Cliff open.

I think the docter's name was The Hypocritilal Oath.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have been wondering when they were going to play that one on TV. I didn't think it would be played for quite a while yet. I'll have to tape it next time it comes on.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yeah. Sorry I wasn't much help there. It's just that I haven't seen that episode in a while. Also, I'm not very familiar with the newer Muppet characters.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14

is the character who takes all of Cliffs money an actual character?

who is the one who trys to cut cliff at the end of his dream?

Hey there,

the character that took Cliff's money, I believe is named "Leon"...he also has a cool tail that Kevin Clash was proud to show off in the JHH making of episode.

The character who trys to cut Cliff is named "Digit" he was performed by Dave Goelz.

I just noticed that somone beat me to the punch with the answer...but I'll post anyway.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Daffy thats ok,I already had the answers and dotn worry thats why I started this topic because I have no clue about those characters either.

thanks for th eresponse ol' buddy bert.

also anyway notice how none of the characters were done by Jim Henson or Frank Oz.they even had Stalder but no Waldorf so I figure they werent availible.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14

also anyway notice how none of the characters were done by Jim Henson or Frank Oz.they even had Stalder but no Waldorf so I figure they werent availible.
Unfortunately, I think this was shot after Jim's passing. The episode was dedicated to his memory. However, I could be wrong about the time-frame in which this was shot. There are people on this board who are more knowledgable than I am who might be able to confirm this.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
oh I am so sorry if I offended anyone. I just thought since it had so many JHH muppets on it.