Could this be a real prop of Hoggle?

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this??? I found this site whilst trolling through web pages, looking for Labyrinth stuffs. You guys think it's real? The whole concept of the place had me wondering... ARE all the Hoggle props accounted for? It's a mystery wrapped up in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce. Maybe I should call them....

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/ALSCObaggage.html

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's real. I don't know why JHC hasn't found it yet and gone to get it. I think they also have Ernie and Bert on display.

Reaction score
we here at the forum should start a "Save Hoggle" campaign. Maybe if enough of us bombard JHC with requests, they'll do something about it... unless you guys have already tried it, that is.... I'm new here.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
that is the real thing

I want to know how it got there, I mean, if someone from jhc had it in his/her stuff, don't you think they'd know it is missing? I mean, don't you think it is odd hoggle is at that museum and jhc has not noticed? maybe they don't care? I'd take the hoggle if I could! and I think that is a cool idea, 'save hoggle campian' or whatnot. besides, where's sir didymus? O.O (he's my fav puppet from labyrinth) LOL. what you guys think?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think JHC knows it's there. Folks from there and Muppets Holding Company and Sesame Workshop all read these boards (and those at ToughPigs.com), and I know they've seen the links and photos. But, the mechanisms are old by now, and the foam rubber around the head has rotted so it looks more like something from a Terminator movie than Hoggle...I just don't think they're interested in it anymore.

besides that, I'm sure they have the original molds and can make a new one IF they ever made a sequel (or prequel) to Labyrinth. One would hope.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I want an original Hoggle head prop!!!

Dear JHC: Please make a cast for me!

THank you! :smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Maybe it's time to set into motion my plan to take over the Jim Henson Company!