1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Count Blah or Count Von Count?

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Drtooth, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

WHo do you like better? I'd say that the funnier one is definitly Blah, blah, but I dunno. Count's been around a long time. I mean, he's a classic! I've love him since I was a child! I don't know WHO to decide!!! :confused:
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Umm I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about....
  3. Drtooth

Let me ask this again, I trailed off. Who do you like better, Greg the Bunny's Count Blah or Sesame Street's Count Von Count. Blah or Count? Who do you like better?

Man! Repeating stuff is worse than trailing off!
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I think you are going to get a flood of people that prefer the Count rather than Count Blah. Put me down for the Count. Tardy the Turtle, on the otherhand...love that turtle!
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Count Chocula is the Count for me!:)
  6. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

hmmmm?

As much as it pains the muppet inside me to say this, I have to go with Count Blah. Such great comedy, I still can't get over that one line "A' ight Blah".
  7. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I still don't understand the question.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

If I understand this question just right...

Count Von Count is who I like better, especially in the old days when he was creepier and counting little pigs!

FOZ
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I apsalutaly love Count von Count. He has such a great voice. If I wasn't Beauregard (1) I'd be Dr Teeth, (2) that's taken so I'd be Sweetums,(3) imagine that's been taken to, and I'll be The Count(4) Ah Ah Ah.

Bye,
    Beauregard
  10. Fozzie Bear

*thunder rumbles, lightning flares!*

:)
  11. Beauregard

Wolfs howl and the Count looks surprized, Elmo looks worried, or I wander why there is Thunder and Lightning in a snow storm(Muppet family Christmas). Do you get Thunder and Lightning in a snow storm????

Bye,
    Beauegard,

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah
  12. Fozzie Bear

Only after you count to 10! HAAA!

FOZ
  13. Beauregard

Actually he counted to two. Two vorried vrogs. Ah AH AH

Beauregard
  14. Fozzie Bear

It works when you count to "2", too! See:

*thunder rumbles, lightning flares!*
  15. Drtooth

Okay! I admit it! I like Count VonCount better! He is a more classic character, and He's obviously a favorite on Sesame Street. However, I think that Count Blah is funnier. How can you not laugh at "A ig-it, Blah"?
  16. Beauregard

It works when you count 2 2 2???

Let me try it. 2 Two 2. Ha Ha Ha

Thunder makes wolf run away and Lightning strikes it so it howls. Sounds cool but I'll stick to just plain 2!!!
  17. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

I dunno who I like better. However, Count Von Count will always have a place in my heart!
  18. Fozzie Bear

19. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

One Blah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!
  20. Fozzie Bear

*THUNDERBLAH! LIGHTNINGBLAH!!**