COUNT TV FOOTAGE FOUND!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda disappointing. All I can say. I was going to say something about how SW has all these unused segments that they never put on the show yet they always have a budget crisis, and other than the Ernie and Bert animations, nothing is new. When the press release of the segment popped up, they implied that there would be new Count openings, but they're just using the Number of the Day openings from season 33.

But hey, at least someone found these things.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What is Count TV anyway? I saw a video with the Number Creatures and abstract numbers that was on the channel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's one of the many segments SW made for international versions. Whatever happened to it is anyone's guess.

Somehow Korea got it. I can tell from the Korean writing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It doesn't make any sense that they are all in English, when they should be in Korean.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Your guess is as good as mine as to why. Perhaps it has dual audio tracks or something? This whole segment is a mystery. Clearly this was meant to be bundled with other segments for international Sesame Street programming. Certain other countries that get the show only get half hour versions that do not feature original characters or segments. Yet, I never heard of this appearing anywhere.

Also of note, The Count's Ah Ah Ahhhh sounded different. Can't tell if that's Matt without Jerry's voice dubbed over, or the dub voice of The Count from a potential dual audio that I mentioned. I have to check the One Billion Views special video again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Trust me, you're not missing much unfortunately.

The only new footage is Ernie and Bert as Sesame English type animations tap dancing while saying the number of the day. It's very much like the letter songs they put on Sesame Street. I'm surprised they didn't use that on Sesame Street, them always wanting to save money with reused footage and all. But at least we don't have to suffer through seeing them way too many times.

They're okay, but not every interesting.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Trust me, you're not missing much unfortunately.

The only new footage is Ernie and Bert as Sesame English type animations tap dancing while saying the number of the day. It's very much like the letter songs they put on Sesame Street. I'm surprised they didn't use that on Sesame Street, them always wanting to save money with reused footage and all. But at least we don't have to suffer through seeing them way too many times.

They're okay, but not every interesting.
I've seen those Ernie & Bert number segments when they're on Youtube. Thanks for the info anyway.