Count Von Count ON EBAY! REPORT THIS GUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
He Never claims it to be athentic its a count/ vampire puppet in the muppet style

Beauregard

Reaction score

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This guy's already had threads calling for his blood. Say what you will about how you feel about his recreation, the one thing that's undeniable is he is good.

I can't help but wonder that this guy has to be aware of Muppet Central, maybe even a registered user. I wonder how he feels about all the attention his auctions get? Even bad publicity is good publicity I guess. One thing's for sure, if he is a member, I doubt he'd ever admit to being the one who makes these! HA!

laddie flump

Reaction score
Wow!

They are not trying to say it's the real thing, in fact they say quite clearly that it is a copy..... but WOW it looks great - I wish I could afford to buy it!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
He Never claims it to be athentic its a count/ vampire puppet in the muppet style
You what I love? The line "This is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM identical to it's likeness and is built from scratch using reference photos." That's a very lame attempt to keep Sesame workshop's lawyers off this person's back.

It's sort like robbing a bank and saying "this is in no way shape or form a robbery" while sticking a gun in someone's face and taking money from their vault.

Well, different crime but it's the same idea.

Talented puppet builder, but definately not a lawyer. It's a shame this person doesn't put their skills to work creating original puppets imho.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is real or a hoax, but whichever...it is still a great looking puppet.

The #1 thing that would absolutely turn me away from this is the fact that the seller has no feedback whatsoever. I have seen first hand the bad side of new sellers on ebay. I worked for a man for 5 years that sold on ebay and we encountered that quite a bit. Mainly a lot of kids and pranksters trying to pull a fast one on somebody. I’m not saying that is the case here...and I hope that it isn’t.

*steps off soapbox*

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I would suspect that's because this builder has had auctions shut down before and probably different accounts as well.

I was dying to know who this is and someone actually sent me the person's name and contact info. I *promised* not to post it publicly, but it was interesting to find out who the mystery builder was.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Da Da DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Captain Chaos, Hello Jay Jayyyyyyy What do we have here??? a Muppet Imposter....HE MUST BE STOPPED.....Quick Call out the Muppet I think i know what i am talking about Lawyers!!!!!!! LOL Maybe THEY can Stop this Capitalism and once again return to the world of finger pointing, and it's not fair that i don't have this ability!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.