Count Von Count ON EBAY! REPORT THIS GUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
LOL......LOL......(((quietly in a Low hummmm in the background you hear Glory Glory Hallelujah)) WE as devoted Muppet fans from Across the world , and from sea to shinning sea.....Must Put an Ennnnnnd To all this curruption, This underminning of wicked puppetry.....We Must RISEE above our petty differances, and Make a STAND....YES Make a Stand For Freedom....We Must Pulllllll Together as ONE.......ONE Muppet....To face the cruel World of Exploitation......Do ya hear me??? We must Come together in ONE VOICE, ONE HEART, ((((Humming Gets Louder)))))) ONE MIND and Smoke Out The Ring Leader of these nasssty nasty Look-alikes.......Yeah yeah.....I feel it.....I can Feeeeeeelllllll The heat a commin......LOL LOL LOL LOL

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
No, I am an Artist, we all are a little nutz....I am just making light of a situation that has ONCE again has gotten out of control. Besides, Wasn't it funny??? I was laughin so hard writting it i amost P'd

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Very heavy medication me thinks. :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I have to add my voice to the chorus of people saying let this go people. Zoot, Devon, Cookie, chill y'all.

These auctions are a pretty blatant case of copyright infrigement imho, but it's Sesame Workshop's copyright being infringed. Just by reading the descriptions in these auctions you can tell this person knows they are playing with fire by doing this. SW is apparently aware of these auctions and this builder's identity is known to various people. Ultimately, it's SW's call on whether or not to shut this person down or not.

Just as a final word of caution for the benefit of anyone reading this, I would strongly discourage people from doing auctions like this at this point. The lawyers of large entertainment companies are like sleeping dragons, slow to awaken but ferocious once they are. Ask anyone sued by the RIAA over music downloading. :wink:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Satire does use permit limited imitation of a work to mock something but it's intrepreted on a case-by-case basis and what is satire to one person is robbery to another. PukkaPukka or somebody created a thread for fair use debate over yonder.

Zoot, what is up with you anyway?

rtgentry

Reaction score
CaNT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. AND AGREE TO DISAGREE??????
THESE THREADS ARE GETTING VERY NEGATIVE AND UGLY.,,, WHERES kEV?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Whats the matter your eminence??? Debating with the peasants beneath you today? Please.....I like when you lecture......Makes you seem like you know what you're talkin about

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
There is nothing up with me that i wish to discuss on this board. One to one is ok with me, you can PM me if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.