Country Bears hit McDonalds

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
I know why Christopher Walken and Haley Joel Osment are in the movie... It's because they wanted to star in the horror event of the summer and that was either gonna be Halloween:Resurrection or The Country Bears

radionate

Reaction score
Some of those plush bears from the Disney Store look well done, others not. What I wish more then anything else, and of course Disney didn't do it, is that the bears in the movie were a little more closely based on the look of the audio animatronic figures. Then I would have been all over the plush bears.

They produced a set of bean bags from the country bear jamboree, but alas they were only available in the parks, and are very hard to come by.

FER SURE

Reaction score
RadioNate-

The Country Bear Bean bags are not so hard to get. At least they wern't before. When I left my job at Disney last year most of them were on clearance for 2.50 with an endless amount of backstock. You could try Disney mail order. I can remeber the number but if you call 407 W.Disney they can get it for you.

Joe

Reaction score
they still have them at disneystore.com :smile: Item #: 24033 is the brer bear/fox/rabbit trio

radionate

Reaction score
Fer Sure,

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna look into this.

Check out this link too guys:

Country Bears from McDonalds Already on Ebay

Can you believe the toys are already on Ebay. This one doesn't look to hot.

As an edit to this post, all the bears from McDonalds are already listed on Ebay. Who buys this crap already?

Joe

Reaction score
McDonald's restaurants have had the Bears in stock since as early as Monday, they just can't officially start selling them till Friday. :wink:

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Hey. I got mine today (Wed the 10th) At the Porter Square Mickey D's in Cambridge. They were also giving out the bags with the paint set on them. I don't get why they give blue, red, yelow and Black as the colors. Practically the whole picture is brown bears, brown wood, and brown instruments. Must be a primary color for little kids thing? Oh well. I actually thought the trailer looked cute at the movies. Stuffed toys with plastic faces are really weird looking though.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
just have to chime in as a disney fantaic who LOVES disney and knows ALL about it.Disneyland is NOT a amusment park but a theme park,and this is one thign i am not sure of and could be wrong so dont get mad if I am but I belive the Audio-Animatronics for this were made by WDI (Walt Disney Immagenering(sp) and I am pretty sure of it.Also I think the movie looks good.

radionate

Reaction score
We never get mad around MC!!!! Just crazy!!! Actually, you are semi correct in your statement. The original bears that were featured in the Bear Country Show at DL and WDW were indeed built by WDI, but the bears for the movie were created by the Jim Henson Creature Shop!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! We ment the movie, not the theme park attraction. I would have said Country Bear Jamberoo instead. Sorry about the mix up.

I went to McD's yesterday and luckily they had One Lilo and Stitch guy left. It was Nani, I didn't want her badly, but I'm glad I got her any way.

But there's this store in Coolige corner. I wonder if they have any I'm missing.