Coupon Codes for Ebay Anyone?

zns

Reaction score
Hiya. Right now I am looking at some stuff that is listed for "Buy it Now" on eBay. Since I have not gotten stuff from that websie in a while, I thought that I would just splurge a little bit. The only thing is, I would really like to try using some discount codes that would help me to spend a little less. I've tried looking on websites like Google, but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know the best place to find tat sort of stuff? Anything from 10-25% off, to free shipping? Just let me know or send me a link to something that will work. Thanks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never heard of being able to use coupons on But It Now items, let alone eBay... but then again, I can't even use eBay anymore since they're forcing everyone to only use PayPal now, so I'm not aware of what their latest updates are now...

Yeah I know, so helpful.

zns

Reaction score
I've never heard of being able to use coupons on But It Now items, let alone eBay... but then again, I can't even use eBay anymore since they're forcing everyone to only use PayPal now, so I'm not aware of what their latest updates are now...

Yeah I know, so helpful.
I guess that does seem to make sense.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Same situation here - i'm no expert since i haven't used ebay for years (not only because of the whole paypal monopoly mess but also avoiding using credit cards in general) but i sincerely doubt discount codes would even EXIST in the first place since ebay is an auction site and discounts would kind of defeat the purpose/concept. The only thing i could see there being any kind of discounts for on ebay would be ebay fees (another reason why i've long abondoned ebay...their fees are WAAAAYY out of control)

I think you may be mixing ebay up with amazon.

zns

Reaction score
Same situation here - i'm no expert since i haven't used ebay for years (not only because of the whole paypal monopoly mess but also avoiding using credit cards in general) but i sincerely doubt discount codes would even EXIST in the first place since ebay is an auction site and discounts would kind of defeat the purpose/concept. The only thing i could see there being any kind of discounts for on ebay would be ebay fees (another reason why i've long abondoned ebay...their fees are WAAAAYY out of control)

I think you may be mixing ebay up with amazon.
Yeha I guess it does seem like too much of a long shot for most people to find something like that. Just thought I 'd bring up the subject and see what other poeple had to say about it. All I know is, thank goodness for internet trading (love your site by the way DW :wink:).

hoopless

Reaction score
i'm signed up to their points scheme. it's only in beta for the time being, but it's kinda like having a store card. you don't get much from it, but i think it's at the end of october they're gonna total them up and give me a voucher code to use. that's the only way of getting any discounts i know of.