1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Crab vs. Pipe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jun 4, 2002.

1. LOL!!! I just found this spiffy li'l link over at another board---here's the setup in the message:

-----------------------------

Caught this over at Ernie's house of whoop "bottom"...
    "This is a video taken in 6000 feet of water. An undersea robot is sawing a 3 mm wide slit -- that's 1/10th of an inch...remember that width -- in a pipeline. The pressure inside the pipeline is 0 PSI while the pressure outside is 2700 PSI, or 1.3 tons per square inch.

And then an innocent little crab walks on by..."

http://downloads.ehowa.com/crabvspipe.wmv
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

Thats one of the most horrible things I've ever seen....But I laughed and watched it over and over and over again. It really was amazing when you think about it! :eek:
  3. LOL! I know! It's :( when you think about the poor crab, yet at the same time, quite hilarious! LOL!!

It's almost as funny as EARL!! Right, Emmy?! LOLOL!!!!
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Earl!

LOL!!!!!!!

So in answer to your question, yes.

:D