Craig McCracken creating a new show?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I Posted The Trailer Back When Showed It On Comic-Con
And No, I Don't Think It's Been Axed Yet, But Then Again, I Don't Think They Revealed More Besides Comic-Con, Ehh, We'll See At This Year's Upfront If It's Still In The Works Or Not, Which Usually Happens In March

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The trailer DOES look like typical McCracken animation... I wasn't sure what to expect, because actually, his conceptual sketch almost looked like a Dr. Seuss character.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hrm...not too impressed by the trailer, really...but then again, you couldn't really take much out of it... *shrugs*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nice to know that all the talent that was systematically eliminated under the "wee needz teh live action" phase of Cartoon Network found new outlets.

Still, kinda wish Maxwell Atoms had some project somewhere. Really sucks that they refused to make Underfist a show.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This show looks like it could be some great psychedelic fun. I like Wander's Muppet-esque design, and it seems to use Flash once again, which is not a bad thing considering how well animated Foster's Home was. Plus, Disney Channel needs more animated stuff.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Disney going back to its animated routes is the best thing they've done in some time. More people are talking about their TV cartoons than their lame tweencoms, and that's a good thing.

And THIS is how flash should look on television. Fosters Home and the PPG 10th anniversary special look just as good, if not better, than regular digital animation. And no obvious motion tweens.