1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Crane machine plush?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Dodo, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Dodo

Dodo Member

A little while ago, as I was walking through an amusement park, I happened to glance upon a few crane machines. One of them was filled with fraggles! Unfortunately my look was brief and from afar, because I was with other people and we had places to be. They looked quite on-model, though. Some poking around the internet told me that Nanco made fraggle plush for amusement parks, but they never made Mokey, who I know I saw.
    Has anyone else seen none-Nanco fraggles in crane machines?

2. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

No, but those sound awesome! If you find some again I would love to see pictures!:excited: