Crash Bandicoot

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Who here is a big fan of this guy? I love to play the game series a whole lot. please post if you agree.

Maestro

Reaction score
The original Crash Bandicoot games for the PLaystation were really imaginative and fun. But alas, the franchise has since gone downhill, as many often do.

The same could be said for the Spyro series. Those were some of my favorite games ever!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The original Crash Bandicoot games for the PLaystation were really imaginative and fun. But alas, the franchise has since gone downhill, as many often do.
Well, that's because only a handful of his games were original. Everything else was plagerised from Mario games... Mario Kart, Mario Party. I like Crash, don't get me wrong, but a little originality could have helped him out.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked the first three crash bandicoots and Crash team racing. We still play that sometimes. I was able to buy a multitap so that we could have four playing. It's still a bit-o-fun.

Pork

Reaction score
I've never played Crash bash. But I've spent many an hour on CTR with friends. Ahh, the good old days.