1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by crazy chris, Dec 19, 2012.

1. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

hey guys and gals!!

Almost 3 years ago i came up with this concept to live the ultimate muppet fan dream...i was going to use stop motion photography/filming techniques and put MYSELF as the host of an ultimate episode of the show using the PALISADES muppet figures and photos of myself in various poses...lol... i collected the entire series of figures...and photographed them all in every pose imagineable... and then i got busy with a new project....i opened a puppet theater and ran it for 2 years... well...the puppet theater is now closing due to being outbid on our lease....so now i am revisiting the project but NOW i have teamed up with some friends and we are going to BUILD the entire cast over the next 2 years...then our plan is to rent a venue for a month and build the needed sets (ive gotten lots of experience in set building with our theater) and we are going to film the whole thing as an homage to the GREATEST GROUP OF PERFORMERS AND ARTIST TO EVER GRACE THE GLOBE!!

I completed the audio three years ago... using clips from over 50 shows... i sought out hosts that had my same name and chopped clips and plot points that seemed doable... and this is how it turned out

http://bitshare.com/files/0u59ld4r/MY-MUPPET-SHOW.mp3.html

we will probably tweek it and add some stuff as we go along...but we are excited about this project and hope to entertain you guys with it some day in the future!!

cc

2. crazy chris

muppetperson and Bob Smith like this.
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I have got the audio but I can't see your video. Great work though.

4. crazy chris

Hi Frackle

thanks so much!!

i didnt actually post any video... the other stuff i posted was photos of our janice being built... is that what u cant see?

cc

5. WhoBuddieZ

WhoBuddieZ New Member

It's gonna be a BLAST!!!! :crazy:

crazy chris and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i cant wait!!! :)

crazy chris likes this.
  7. crazy chris

im absolutely giddy!! lol

cc

8. crazy chris

9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

are you building all of the muppets

10. crazy chris

ABSOLUTELY!! That's our plan!!

Well...atleast 25 or 30 of them...whatever it takes to complete the show! We want some background characters to be milling around up by the dressing rooms during scenes.... really going for authenticity

cc

11. FrackleFan2012

WhoBuddieZ and crazy chris like this.
  12. crazy chris

thank ya Frackle!! That's my friend's handy work... he is a beast at the puppet building!!

cc

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  13. crazy chris

ps- WhobuddieZ is the friend who's responsible...lol...

WhoBuddieZ and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  14. FrackleFan2012

I hope Philo, Gunge, Murray Minstrel, Brool Minstrel, the Sneels, the Frackles, Daphne Dreamer (from Mopatop's Shop) Fred the Dragon, Pam-I-Am, any Sesame Street background characters, Honkers, Dingers, any Ed Sullivan Show characters, and any of the Puppetman Dragons (Earl, Gertha, Cinders, etc) appear in this as well.

crazy chris likes this.
  15. FrackleFan2012

Any chances of Sesame Street, Muppets Tonight, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Fraggle Rock cameos?

16. crazy chris

We really hope to create the authentic feel of the original show...with no distractions...so for the most part we will stick with the original cast

cc

17. FrackleFan2012

Ok. I hope you agree with the part about Philo, Gunge, and the others making background cameos. Thanks for the info. :)

crazy chris likes this.
  18. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Wow! You guys are crazy, but in a good way! This will be a lot of fun to see come together, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Muppet fan 123 and WhoBuddieZ like this.
  19. crazy chris

Thanks Charlie!!

I think the actual experience leading up to the project will be the most enjoyable and exciting!! It's going to be a solid year or two of sheer joy!! lol

cc

20. scandell

scandell Member

Wow. She looks great!