1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Crazy Orange Monster

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, May 29, 2012.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

CLICK HERE to see the latest puppet on offer from JBPuppets - have a great day :)
  2. Hi Jarrod
    Im A puppet maker in Melbourne and I would love to know where you get your eyes from or do you custom make them? also is the fur on this guy purchased as is or distressed by you?

Cheers for any answers you can give :)

Also I do realise this should probably be in the making section lol
  3. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

all my eyes are custom made here in my studio - and 99% of the fur we purchase is off the shelf fur that needs to be distressed. And you are correct I am sure there are posts on here that can go into detail about these topics - have a search then experiment with different materials.
  4. Puppetainer

Puppetainer Member

Hey Sam, if you can't find the info on fur you're searching for here I'm 99% certain you'll find something on it over at Puppets and Stuff; a vibrant and active community of puppet makers/performers. If you're not on there already you owe it to yourself to check it out!

http://puppetsandstuff.com/community/index.php
  5. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Jarrod, I've always been a huge fan of your work. I recently saw your scaled down fully poseable Miss Piggy. Can you give us an idea how you did this and what you used for the armature wire skeleton and how you place that inside the puppet?
  6. LadyDodgeballer

LadyDodgeballer New Member

All of your puppets look fantastic! You do excellent work. I'll be sure you to look at your site from time to time to check out your new puppets.