1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Create a Muppet Show!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ScooterRocks, Sep 27, 2004.

1. ScooterRocks

ScooterRocks New Member

I wanna know,if you could create a Muppet Show episode,what would it be like?
    Here's mine:Guest Star:Madonna
    Opening: "La Isla Bonita"-Madonna and Spanish Muppets
    Act 2:Backstage:Annie Sue and Miss Piggy fight over who will duet with Madonna in "Material Girl".
    Act 3:Kermit & Fozzie tap dance
    U.K. Skit: Kermit can't decide who should be in "Material Girl".
    Act 4:"Holiday"-Madonna and Muppets on Cruise Ship
    Act 5: Gonzo eats ravioli while brushing his teeth.
    Act 6: Madonna talks with Kermit about "Material Girl", She says she can handle it, she'll hire Janice! :flirt: :mad:
    Act 7: "Material Girl"-All Muppet girls (including Annie Sue & Miss Piggy), and Madonna!
    Now it's your turn!
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Madonna on the Muppet Show:- GENIUS!!!

Have just had a vision.... STEPHEN HAWKINGS

1. Kermit is about to present the Noble Prize:-
    Kermit: This year's Noble Prize goes to... *Stephen Hawkings reaches out and grabs the award*
    SH: Thanks
    Kermit: How did you know I was gonna say u?
    SH: Telepathic amazing intelectual telepathy

(In conclusion Piggy rushes on and says she deserves it. In the end it goes to Bunsen and Beaker)
  3. leliebel

leliebel New Member

LOl :crazy:
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

You missed out Sam the Eagle doing American Life!!