create ur sesame

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
A terrible thing has happened in sesame street

elmo has been kidnapped by the evil dochopper.
dochopper is planing to lure all of kermits friends into his frog legs shop!
(this is an rp btw)
if u wanna join please say the character u wanna be from sesame street only

me:
:grouchy:
oscar the grounch/good friend of elmo and kermit

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Hi and welcome to Muppet Central.
First of all, are you refering to "Doc Hopper"?
Secondly, I think that if you intended this to be a RPG, it should've been posted in the Games section. If you contact one of the moderators, they might be able to help move the thread for you.
Thirdly, you say that it'll be characters from Sesame Street only. But the names you have are Muppet Show Muppets.
Just trying to help, have a good time here on the forums.

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
listen i probably know more bout muppets then u
i have all series 1
all the movies
millions of teddies
and some games!!!
:mad: :boo:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
skellingtonjack said:
i have all series 1
all the movies
millions of teddies
and some games!!!
:rolleyes: That's very rude of you to say that....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
skellingtonjack said:
i have all series 1
all the movies
millions of teddies
and some games!!!
He was just trying to help.... :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... I think you misunderstood my previous post.

The question I posed was because Doc Hopper's name was written as one word and I wanted to make sure who it was you were refering to in your proposal.
The other point I made is to try to help others find this and help you by playing the game. The Fan Fiction and Art section is meant more for stories or art projects made by various members of the forums. The Games section is for threads that people want to develop into role play games, though you need to speak to the member known as Fozzie Bear who's the moderator for that section to get your game approved and the thread opened.

As for a knowledge of the Muppets, I wasn't disputing that, just pointing out that you listed a group of six Muppet Show characters at the end of your post when you said that this game would involve only Sesame Street characters. However, that little mistake has been cleared up since I read that list again as your sig and not as part of the proposal. However, it's if you're questioning my Muppet knowledge, then I suggest you check out the Muppet Listings 15.0 thread I've posted in the Classic Muppets section, a project I keep upgrading and improving upon with the help of others. Truly, I only wish you the best and hope you have fun here on the boards at MC.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
skellingtonjack, The Count is a very knowledgeable and reputable member. I don't reccomend that you speak to him that way when he's trying to help you out. Since you are a pretty new member (7 posts), The Count is trying to help you understand how the forum works. At MC, we only have 1 RP at a time. If you want to start one, you have to contact a moderator (most of the time, Fozzie Bear) and he sets up the thread in the Games section.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Slaps hand on head and says " OMG " :| Really...kind of ironic to come to a web site with thousands of die hard fans and say you know everything about the Muppets. Just makes me laugh... sorry if that's rude but than again you shouldn't have set yourself up to be made a fool of. lol

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I know, just because he has all the beanies and series one doesn't mean he knows everything about the muppets more than anyone here... lol.

EDIT: Excuse me for my rudenes.....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey. Zelda. Barry. Don't bash the guy. He just doesn't know the rules. The Count explained this, so it's about time we all leave this thread and let it die.