Creator's Block 2.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
So... Anyone know any good Disney character lists I can find/use? Anything on the level of the ML?

I actually used to have one for a collection I was doing a while back, but I don't think I do anymore.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Bry... True, only got one finished so far... But I'm excited over the possibilities and what's lined up so far in my mind. Gotta get it writen down.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question... Hi guys, need an opinion from my trusted friends.
All characters will have a number as part of the decor or the scene they'll be cast in, along with a fully sculpted or high relief number to help me find them when working with each. The ghostly girls will have their fully sculpted numbers threaded by silver chains as necklaces.
The question is... Should the male monsters have the same numbered necklaces... Numbered chains around their wrists... Small marble numbers chained to a waist pocket... Or, the one I kinda prefer, numbers etched in high relief upon bat-shaped badges, clipped to the left shoulder of their clothes?
Please LMK ASAP, will keep working on my babies.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Question... Hi guys, need an opinion from my trusted friends.
All characters will have a number as part of the decor or the scene they'll be cast in, along with a fully sculpted or high relief number to help me find them when working with each. The ghostly girls will have their fully sculpted numbers threaded by silver chains as necklaces.
The question is... Should the male monsters have the same numbered necklaces... Numbered chains around their wrists... Small marble numbers chained to a waist pocket... Or, the one I kinda prefer, numbers etched in high relief upon bat-shaped badges, clipped to the left shoulder of their clothes?
Please LMK ASAP, will keep working on my babies.
Number necklace chains for the males could still work, unless you are going for a contrast with the females. You could also have numbered belt buckles. Badges would be cool, too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Actually, it wouldn't be that weird for males to have necklaces like the girls, after all the Yu-Gi-Oh characters had their Millennium Items on necklaces.
But I do want to differentiate them... And storm cloud belt buckles was how it started, but I kinda prefer the evolution into bat-badges.
Oh... And the ol' mind warffled again... Though I kind still know what to do, pairing up the characters I wanna bring in with my little lovelies.
More soon after I settle me mind and get an artist/drawer/painter onboard.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Another quick question. Regarding the images that'll contain both my little lovelies and the characters from the different franchises I like... Should they be pins, like the ones sold at Disney and other places like Hard Rock Cafe? Or should they be slightly bigger badges instead?
Please LMK ASAP to finish off the first in what I hope to be a long and satisfying lineup.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think badges would be a little more unique since as you mentioned, Disney and Hard Rock and other places already do pins. Badges would be easier to see and kind of fun I think. Of course pins are very collectable. But anyway, that's just my opinion, hope it helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The point is to build it into something that could become a collectible at some point... Waaaaaaaaay down the road.
Will just go with badge for the moment, and change it if others feel it should be pins instead.

Thanks, and check out the Moppets.

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm...I'm with Beth and say go for the badges. That and I need to be around on the weekend so I can be some form of help!