1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Cross-Breed Update!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frogboy4, Aug 8, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sorry I haven't been more active about the state of the Cross-Breed, but it's been rather hectic around here and the initial post sort of jumped the gun a bit. I will keep you posted on the necessary voice work in the future. You may still keep the auditions coming, but no voice work will be needed until this winter. Thanx for helping me out and I will be responding to you when I get more information. To tie you over I have posted a pic of Blinx, a character in the series.

http://www.jamesvier.com/crossbreed/blinx_mini_poster.jpg
  2. grail

grail New Member

um...this probably just pre-dates me being here, but what is Cross-Breed? if it's something that's going to require voice work, then i'm interested in hearing about it!
  3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Oooh I've been waiting for this for a very long time!!
  4. grail

grail New Member

but what is it? i'm dying to know!?
  5. Muppets1985

Muppets1985 Member

On the Old MC forms FoggBoy had a pic of these cool lookin animals, ask Phil or one of the guys to show you these pic' in the old form, Im shure they let u!?!

latter....

so when is the cartoon ready, wil it be on TV!!??? ahhhhhh....I hope!
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I was doing some voice casting for an online comic. Someone mentioned they wanted to help so I began a thread though it was a bit early. The site will be located at www.jamesvier.com/crossbreed
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

That purple dude in the middle still looks like he has big lips :) hehe!
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

you quit. :)
  9. grail

grail New Member

very cool! i wanna help, what kind of voices do you need?
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

11. grail

grail New Member

wow...

have you come up with any lines people can run as audition material? something you know those characters would say? i think i actually may be able to help with a couple.
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Not yet, but I'll keep you posted. The bios offer perameters for the dialogue. By the way - MP3 files are probably best.
  13. grail

grail New Member

thanks. i THINK i have a couple of ideas for voices...i know i can record wav files, not sure i have something that'll convert to MP3 handy though
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Great! The reason that I ask for MP3 files is that my email can't accept more than a couple megs or so at a time so there may need to be some compression.
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

There are some programs out there to convert wav and mp3 files to ram media files, and vice versa. If you need help, I may be able to do something for anyone (or at least give them some links to programs). I'm not the swiftist with converting files, most times I just play it back through my studio and re-record it in whichever format I need.