Crossover shows and availability.

bullgates

Reaction score
Hello All,

I assume that with different "muppets" being owned by different entities we may never see certain tv specials be brought to dvd or better formats in it's complete original airing. Is it possible to trade for copies of shows that aired in the past?

On a sidenote my gf is convinced that there was a 30th Anniversary episode of Sesame Street that aired in 1999 on ABC. She said Bip bipdotta sang the Mahna Mahna song.

Is she crazy or am I?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I can answer your second question. I think you're referring to 'Elmopalooza.' That was the 30th Anniversary Special. My sister does have a soundtrack of songs on that special, but 'Mahna Mahna' isn't on it. I don't think that song was in the special either, but I could be wrong since it's been so long since I've seen it.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
bullgates said:
Hello All,

I assume that with different "muppets" being owned by different entities we may never see certain tv specials be brought to dvd or better formats in it's complete original airing. Is it possible to trade for copies of shows that aired in the past?

On a sidenote my gf is convinced that there was a 30th Anniversary episode of Sesame Street that aired in 1999 on ABC. She said Bip bipdotta sang the Mahna Mahna song.

Is she crazy or am I?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
No she's not crazy, she is correct.