CS: Muppet UNO!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wasn't there, at one point a Jr.th Sesame Street Characters in them?

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke,

Originally posted by Warrick
Do you know what i know ?
I've known for almost six months, i'm sure i've mentioned it to you in passing before now too. It's fantastic !

I wonder if they'll be doing a Muppet Magic 8 Ball too ? They seem to be doing that for all the licenses.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
Just wait until you see what else Sababa Toys is releasing!

Lets just say i had to change my pants when I saw 'em
I wanna know what it is. I wanna wet my pants.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I wanna know what it is. I wanna wet my pants.
I think you have to wait for Muppet Central to put down plastic sheets over the floors here.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Someone call Beau or George, They'll have a mop handy!

see ya

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Luke
I know what you mean - much pant wetting to happen at Muppet Central in the near future ! :wink:
Eeeeeewww.....TWO disturbing mental images from Luke in ONE day!!!!

However.....Muppet UNO sounds cool!!!! (But a Muppet Trivial Pursuit WOULD sound cooler!!!!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Re: Luke,

Originally posted by Luke
I've known for almost six months, i'm sure i've mentioned it to you in passing before now too. It's fantastic !

I wonder if they'll be doing a Muppet Magic 8 Ball too ? They seem to be doing that for all the licenses.

Give us a hint..

And what would a Muppet 8 ball be? Like a green ball with Kermit's face on it, and the thing would say something like "Wocka Wocka" or "Sheesh?"

smcguire

Reaction score
You guys wouldn't be talking about the plush deal Sababa Toys signed with the Muppets, would you?

http://www.playthings.com/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA275733

"Sababa inks Muppet deal
By Staff
Playthings -- 2/6/2003 4:50:00 PM

NEW YORK ? Sababa toys has signed on for a line of teen-targeted plush based on Jim Henson's Muppet characters.

Sababa promises product featuring a "newer, more contemporary look" for each character in a bid to attract the teen/trendsetter audience. The first items in the line will reach select retail outlets later this spring. A full product launch will follow during the back-to-school period.

"It is our intent to recreate the magic of the Muppets with a comprehensive line of plush that will cover all sizes, features and a variety of characters?some of whom will be a first as a plush," said A. Stone Newman, Sababa Toys co-founder."

(I looked around and was surprised that I couldn't find this really mentioned anywhere on the forums already - apologies if I somehow missed the discussion.)

--Scott McGuire

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

You're on the right track, But thats only the half of it.

see ya