CTS' TMS Listings for April 5-9

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi,

According to Canada.com's TV Times, here are CTS' TMS listings for the first full week of April. All episodes listed are subject to change. TMS airs weeknights on CTS (Cable 9 Toronto) @ 7 PM ET.

April 5 - Bernadette Peters
6 - Rudolf Nureyev
7 - Elton John
8 - Lou Rawls
9 - EASTER PROGRAMMING (no show)

CTS is showing Easter-related programming for most of the Good Friday and Easter period, but TMS is expected to return on April 12 (Easter Monday in Canada), along with its other regularly scheduled programs. More details on its Easter programming schedule can be read at www.ctstv.com/extras/extra6.asp.

OI MuppetFan

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't be missing too much there. I have all of those on tape except for Lou Rowls.

pollick529

Reaction score
Same here! :cool: Most of my copies are from CTS. :big_grin: Although I like to check back to see which episodes are on that I could maybe replace or acquire copies of episodes I haven't taped yet and have not been aired yet. :smile:

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
April 12 has the Cleo Laine episode scheduled. This is one of the shows that CTS missed on the first time around. They played both the Ethel Merman and Bruce Forsyth episodes the second time around (which they missed the first time around). I'm hoping that they get the other 4 of the 7 non-TimeLife episodes that they missed.

By the way, I get my listings from canoe.ca - they always have listings for about two weeks. Also, if this hasn't been mentioned before, they are following the order that is outlined at http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideServlet/showid-1866/

Mark

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi Mark,

Canada.com also has TV listings that cover a two-week period. I've visited TV Tome, and I think it's a good site too. I've read up on other shows and their episode guides, and most of them are comprehensive and well-researched.

I'm looking forward to watching those TMS episodes that didn't get aired by CTS during the first run. I know I've seen them all before, but that was about twentysomething years ago when I was a wee tyke (well, wee-er--LOL).

Here are the remaining eps that CTS has promised to air during this second run:

- Cleo Laine (supposed to air April 12)
- Cloris Leachman (April 22)
- Roger Miller (May 21)
- Tony Randall (mid-July)
- Melissa Manchester (late July/early August)

OI MuppetFan

MahnaMahna said:
April 12 has the Cleo Laine episode scheduled. This is one of the shows that CTS missed on the first time around. They played both the Ethel Merman and Bruce Forsyth episodes the second time around (which they missed the first time around). I'm hoping that they get the other 4 of the 7 non-TimeLife episodes that they missed.

By the way, I get my listings from canoe.ca - they always have listings for about two weeks. Also, if this hasn't been mentioned before, they are following the order that is outlined at http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideServlet/showid-1866/

Mark

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I think they missed Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge (one episode) the first time around, also. It should air two weeks after Cloris Leachman.

I didn't know they missed Tony Randall - I didn't bother to tune in on nights when guests that are in the TimeLife series were scheduled to appear.

Mark

dbarrie

Reaction score
Actually, that episode was shown during the first run (it aired mid-November). The Tony Randall definitely wasn't shown, because I monitored the shows religiously since they began airing on CTS last September. I've watched and/or taped every ep that was broadcast. I have all of them on tape now except for those ones I listed.

OI MuppetFan

MahnaMahna said:
I think they missed Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge (one episode) the first time around, also. It should air two weeks after Cloris Leachman.

I didn't know they missed Tony Randall - I didn't bother to tune in on nights when guests that are in the TimeLife series were scheduled to appear.

Mark