CTS' TMS Listings for Nov. 3-7

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi,

Here's the list of Muppet Show episodes that are scheduled to air during the first week of November on CTS in Toronto (Cable 9/Channel 36):

Nov. 3 - John Cleese
4 - Helen Reddy
5 - Roy Clark
6 - Jean Stapleton
7 - James Coco (repeat)*

*The James Coco ep. is a repeat because CTS ran it in September when the Ethel Merman ep. was supposed to air. There are four episodes that haven't aired yet on CTS; this is because there were technical problems from the sources they came from (i.e. the master tapes), but apparently they are in the process of being replaced and will air during TMS' second run on the network. (I kinda wish they'd show them now, though!)

Don

dbarrie

Reaction score
Four unaired episodes

The four episodes that haven't aired on CTS are from seasons 1 and 2. They are the ones with Bruce Forsyth, Ethel Merman (both from S1), Cleo Laine and Cloris Leachman (both from S2).

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
dbarrie said:
Hi,

Here's the list of Muppet Show episodes that are scheduled to air during the first week of November on CTS in Toronto (Cable 9/Channel 36):

Nov. 3 - John Cleese
4 - Helen Reddy
5 - Roy Clark
6 - Jean Stapleton
7 - James Coco (repeat)*
Helen Reddy, Roy Clark, Jean Stapleton and James Coco- that's the original airdate order! That's also how they re-ran them on CBS when I was little, the order I taped them in from CBS syndication. I love my syndication copies! :smile: :big_grin:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi David,

Yes, this is the correct airdate order, but back in September the airdates were in disorder because of the spoiled tapes CTS received of the four episodes from Seasons 1 & 2. It will likely show the Marisa Berenson episode again even though it ran alongside S1 eps when its tape of Bruce Forsyth was spoiled. CTS decided not to put eps in place of the Cleo Laine and Cloris Leachman eps. I believe CTS when it says that it will broadcast all of them in the right order when it runs TMS a second time, which will likely begin in February 2004.

Donald